KNICKSONLINE.COM on Facebook!!!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I joined up..... Never could be ****ed with that facerape shit........ Anyway..... I'm supporting it...

Loving the Blue Steel there Sly.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
great thread this will take ethering to a whole new level haha

lmao... madd *****z are gonna start updating their profiles :lol:

I don't know why, but I seriously thought you were black..

Maybe cause you said ***** all thee time but whatever lol

HAHAHA, now that's racist :lol: j/k

That's just how I talk I guess... never been one to say "dude" or "man", it just wouldn't be me...

I joined up..... Never could be ****ed with that facerape shit........ Anyway..... I'm supporting it...

Loving the Blue Steel there Sly.

That's real cool. Props to you, Crazy8s :thumbsup:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Big Thanks to all the people adding the group... We gotta represent for KO, you know..

As of right now there's 174 members. Lets keep adding to this number, y'all.

To the lebron haters:

I put up the pic because I'm trying to appeal to the common fan. I'll take it down if he doesn't sign with us :lol:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I'll be putting up links to great threads from KO.com on the facebook page. If y'all got suggestions for other things, let me know.

In the meantime, invite people you know to the page. We all need to hype up KO.com, especially with this new era of Knicks basketball.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Joined....

props, Big cock...

I just noticed something... in 4 years, Prosportdaily has managed to get 211 members on its FB page...

Knicksonline.com's FB page has gotten 265 members in 2 days of existence.

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Knicksonline wins....

Starks

Starter
Joined. Catch me on facebook. But not if your one of those idiots who change their status update every 5 minutes to say: "chicken Salad!!!" "It's raining!!!" "I'm not feeling like myself today" "...." "Join my farmvillle club" etc etc etc

In another lifetime when I rule this country and turn it into a totalitarian state controlled by myself, I'll put those idiots in jail and throw away the key

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I would join, but there are too many homos on this site, who have proven to be severely obsessed with me. I'm sure they have already spent the better part of this week scouring the members' list of the group, hoping I had joined, so that they could spend 2010 jerking off to my personal business.

Thank you, "SLY1984," but I must respectfully decline your offer.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I would join, but there are too many homos on this site, who have proven to be severely obsessed with me. I'm sure they have already spent the better part of this week scouring the members' list of the group, hoping I had joined, so that they could spend 2010 jerking off to my personal business.

Thank you, "SLY1984," but I must respectfully decline your offer.

That is funny but if people waste they time online tracking *****s to post on a forum there pussy count has to be on empty