• Zydrunas Iglauskus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
He was always been one of my favorites in his prime but I dont think hes anything more then a role player now. I'd like to see him prove me wrong but thats not what i expect to see. Any smart gm wouldn't offer him more then the mid level. I would give him a one year deal for 4-5 million...if hes even healthy this summer.

:smokin::weed:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
So far we got Kevin Garnsoft in first place, and Greg Olden in 2nd...

Greg Olden would be the youngest basketball player to ever receive the Larry Holmes flabby and sick award

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
exactly what is the larry holmes trophy suppose to signify???

Well, it all started back in 1997 when westcoast rapper 2pac shakur had this to say about Eastcoast rappers

"N!ggas lookin like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick
Tryin to player hate on my shit, you eat a fat dikk"

So basically the Larry Holmes trophy goes to the basketball player that is the most flabby and sick, old, past their prime, however you wanna say it...

And Larry Holmes is a former heavyweight champion boxer that was most known for beating Muhammed Ali late in his career. By the time Mike Tyson came around, Holmes was old and Tyson knocked him out within a couple of rounds if my memory serves me correctly. Shortly after Larry Holmes retired, he started lookin real flabby and sick

Last edited: