New Uniforms/Logo

• Yay

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
Celebrity Fixer Brandon Tierney came up with an interesting topic on Twitter and it was worth expanding. The ESPN Radio personality (and apparently he does something on SNY, but I don't watch SNY because they give me no love...LOL) talked about the Knick uniform and what fans would think about the idea of a change.
more here :
http://www.newsday.com/sports/baske...ks-fix-1.812055/new-era-new-uniform-1.1854701

There's said to be internal talks in the organization of some tweaks..

I think this would be a great. I don't really like the uniforms all that much as is.. the white pure white looks nice from time to time, but i'd be up for some changes/tweaks, both to update the uniforms/logo and to usher in this real, new era. :afro:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
It's fine the way it is.Doesn't really need the NYK logo since it doesn't have the classic feel, but it doesn't hurt them either.

Edit: An orange alternative jersey would be nice though.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I dont think they should change the uniforms and especially the logo. They have had the same logo since the 90s and its really stuck with the fans. I wouldnt mind if they added a Sunday uniform or just used jerseys that look like the old ones on sundays (Look below)

bb82nynj.JPG

Just as long as they get rid of the Hideous green one. Just send them all to Nate Robinson are something I dont care what the hell you do with them just never let me see them on a knicks player ever again.

I also think they should have a black jersey with Orange writing, Blue on the sides, and a white/blue trim for when they have west coast games and its late at night in NYC. or maybe as a Sunday jersey.

quiggle

Starter
they can't change the colors since those are New York's colors Mets Islanders have them too. the only reason for changing uniforms is to make more $$$$. all NBA teams are changing jersey materials next season like the NBA All Star game jerseys and authentic jerseys will be priced 300$.

jpz17

Starter
new uniforms? sure.. maybe just an alt though and tweak the uniforms slightly. then add an orange alternate. new logo? no

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
If the Knicks sign a LeBron, Wade, or Bosh their is no point to getting new jerseys. People would buy LBJ, Wade, or Bosh jerseys anyway since they are superstars. If we walk away empty handed, then it is possible NYK could go to new jerseys.

Paul1355

All Star
I dont like he idea of getting rid of the orange but I love the idea of a new alternate team uniform with BLACK