Hahn: Knicks intrigued by Livingston

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm told the Knicks are very intrigued by Shaun Livingston. His strong finish to the season will earn him a call this summer.

http://twitter.com/alanhahn/status/12077917074

act_shaun_livingston.jpg

Analysis: Livingston is amazingly playing some of the best basketball of his career right now. Over his last five games he is averaging 16.2 points, 5.8 assists, 4.4 rebounds, 0.4 steals, 0.4 blocks, and is shooting a blistering 62 percent from the field and 86 percent from the line while averaging 37.87 minutes per game.

iSaYughh

Starter
Wouldn't hate it. A Livingston-Serg tandom to go along with Morrow-Douglas would be pretty sweet.

I have a fantasy tho of us having Lebron play pg, swapping Curry for an athletic, d-minded C like Randolph, setting up:

pgLebron-Serg
sgMorrows-Douglas
sfGallo
pfBosh
cRandolph
6th Chandler

so filthy.

RaptorRulz

Benchwarmer
Wouldn't hate it. A Livingston-Serg tandom to go along with Morrow-Douglas would be pretty sweet.

I have a fantasy tho of us having Lebron play pg, swapping Curry for an athletic, d-minded C like Randolph, setting up:

pgLebron-Serg
sgMorrows-Douglas
sfGallo
pfBosh
cRandolph
6th Chandler

so filthy.
Delusional.

iSaYughh

Starter
The stench of piss on your pants as Bosh prepares to enter the land of the free and home of the brave is pungent.

Don't you and Bosh have looming, sideline tickets to watch the Craptor's season demise? :gony:

Paul1355

All Star
I'm told the Knicks are very intrigued by Shaun Livingston. His strong finish to the season will earn him a call this summer.

http://twitter.com/alanhahn/status/12077917074

act_shaun_livingston.jpg

Analysis: Livingston is amazingly playing some of the best basketball of his career right now. Over his last five games he is averaging 16.2 points, 5.8 assists, 4.4 rebounds, 0.4 steals, 0.4 blocks, and is shooting a blistering 62 percent from the field and 86 percent from the line while averaging 37.87 minutes per game.
e played great against us....

If he is healthy then he is good, I am glad he came back after those horrible knee injuries but he looks brand new again.

a 6'7 PG....rare and very intriguing

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
He was an athletic specimen before the injury. Obviously he's lost most of that, so his shot needs to become more consistent. His size does make him an interesting prospect, of course for the right price.

nk11

Benchwarmer
i love shaun livingston, ive been following him since the draft. id def wanna give him a shot, he'd sign for cheap and still has the potential of a #4 pick.

doesnt have much of a 3point shot but amazing court vision, decent mid range game, with elite athleticism and could turn into a premier defender and slasher. can guard three positions WELL. can def step in a be a role player for us right away. and the best part is he's only 24...

the only negatives i see are that he def has serious injury history, and a lot of people have labeled him a bust because of that. hes worth a cheap contract imo