Hey everybody!!

We're forgetting someone.....

....think about it....

homo.jpg

Recognize him?

No?

Ok, here.

alg_knicks_mcgrady.jpg

We've let this poor guy slip from our memory, but is it for a reason? Since his name hasn't been used in months on this forum then I'd like to know why? If we don't expect him to come back then who do u see picking him up?

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Hey everybody!!

We're forgetting someone.....

....think about it....

homo.jpg

Recognize him?

No?

Ok, here.

alg_knicks_mcgrady.jpg

We've let this poor guy slip from our memory, but is it for a reason? Since his name hasn't been used in months on this forum then I'd like to know why? If we don't expect him to come back then who do u see picking him up?
Orlando

but I do think that if he strengthens his knees that he can be a solid role player like Grant Hill

He only had a few good games, everything else sucked because his knee acted up almost every game

If that is not close to 100% then he will get a vet minimum

metrocard

Legend
I've been a T'Mac fan since I was a child...iono, its just sad to see him now with all the ability he lost. The skill is there, but he's not the same guy...this guy was good as Kobe, if not better at one point of his career.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
McGrady was the most electric player in the game at one point...he was the best scorer in the league twice and probably would be a hall of famer if not for his injuries.

If not for his injury he'd probably be mentioned in a top 5 player of the league discussion (along with LeBron, Kobe, Wade, etc.)

Scribbles

Rotation player
T-Mac on his worst nights as a Knick still managed to drop a statline along the line of 10 Pts 5 Ass and 3 Rebs in 28 minutes.

He just doesnt have that explosive step that made him unguardable.

He seems like he just lost his confidence. That 1st game as a Knick, was nuts....

He definitely has the skill set though, just watching him distribute the ball and command defenders to step up was a refreshing sight.

His bum knee hurt his confidence which hurt his reliance on his shot which casted doubts on him, which hurt his game, which forced D'Antoni to limit him, which put a bad taste in T-Mac's mouth, which made him rethink about coming back.

He's a goner.

Remember Penny Hardaway as a Knick?