If this is true then....

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
LeBron James is calling the possible union of Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and of course, the King himself, "Dream Team."
Those were the words James used when he reached out to another free agent in the past 10 days and pitched the idea of joining them.
"He said, 'Would you be willing to take less to join Dream Team?'" the player, who did not want to be identified, told the Daily News. "He said his people were putting it together."
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...ames_from_dream_team_in_miami_with_dwyan.html

I don't know how reliable Isola is, but if this is remotely true then lets all get our heads our of the clouds and come to grips with the fact that we may have JJ/Amare, Amare, or Gay/Lee and that is that.

At this point, good luck to Miami hope you can win with that. We will have to deal and move on, what can we do if no one wants to come here. At this point I think the LBJ is going to 1.Miami 2.CLE 3.Bulls 4.NJ; were not even in the mix.

I personally think LBJ is a follower not a leader simply b/c his people have too much control, Jay-Z is constantly in his ear, and even Wade and Bosh seem to have influence. IF he was a leader he would be doing what Wade is doing in Miami and asserting he wants to get the job done in CLE but he has to see some moves.

I have not even heard that from him. He thinks he is great and a HOF already; if so then Lebron:

Either stay in CLE and get the job DONE or come to a team without a CURRENT legacy and build one.

Last edited:

quiggle

Starter
for the last couple of seasons when LeBron and Cleveland came to the Garden to play the fans have been cheering him as if one of our own, I want to hear the reaction this season when he and his new team visit.

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
for the last couple of seasons when LeBron and Cleveland came to the Garden to play the fans have been cheering him as if one of our own, I want to hear the reaction this season when he and his new team visit.

Part of this my utter hatred for Riley, but if he goes to the Heat he becomes nothing more than a merc.

If we got Amare and JJ and really improved I think the NY Fans will find a way to rekindle the Heat rivalry ESPECIALLY if Riley is back on the bench