New Bill Walker mix

Big C

Benchwarmer
He will be souring for alley oops and slamming down dunks on every body. I can see him being in the dunk contest this year.

He is going to play this year in summer league games. Now that he lost weight, I would love to see him in a dunk contest.

Big C

Benchwarmer
he should not be in summer league because he is too good lol

He will kill in summer league.
Hopefully he does not play major minutes. I would not want him to get hurt. I remember a few years back Ron Artest played in the summer league games just to work on his defense and conditioning. lol

Velcro

Rookie
he's gunna be the LeBron of the summer league... I really hope he's developing and he's still young... sky's the limit for him

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Billy Walker is brilliant! So is the vid Big C. This kid deserves starting the 2 next year.

I can't believe we're interested in Mike Miller when we have Walker.

I know Donnie's a big Bill supporter. Mike D needs to get off Miller's nuts. This isn't team USA scrimmages.

Big C

Benchwarmer
Billy Walker is brilliant! So is the vid Big C. This kid deserves starting the 2 next year.

I can't believe we're interested in Mike Miller when we have Walker.

I know Donnie's a big Bill supporter. Mike D needs to get off Miller's nuts. This isn't team USA scrimmages.

I think people forget that Walker has range. Mike Miller is only good if the Knicks are not able to find another big agent out there. To think Walker was over weight last year. Mike D'Antoni said Walker is jumping like he did in college.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I think people forget that Walker has range. Mike Miller is only good if the Knicks are not able to find another big agent out there. To think Walker was over weight last year. Mike D'Antoni said Walker is jumping like he did in college.

He has range and is reliable with that range - 43%! In the vid (which is now my sig I bummed it so much) you can see on some of Walker's drives that he's been playing with Paul Pierce. Head down, jump early, crash bodies. Very similar style. Obviously way less homosexual.

So if his game really improves, and he maintains his athleticism and adds to his offense, he's gonna be a friggin' BEAST.

He is going to play this year in summer league games. Now that he lost weight, I would love to see him in a dunk contest.
Imagine...

Nate Robinson vs Shanon Brown vs Dwight Howard vs Bill Walker vs Demar DeRozan vs Josh Smith...that would be Straight up AWESOME!

But im really excited to see what Walker's gonna be like in the Summer Leauge. Im hoping he will break out as a great player this year.