What news will we wake up to Thursday Morning?

miked1958

Rotation player
Will there be any shocker when we all wake up. I went to bed 4am on wed and nothing was going on. I get up a few hours later and wade and bosh suddenly teamed up.

I hope there will be some late Sign and Trade the Knicks pull off to seal the deal for Lebron to come here or change his mind if he was not going to pick us. We waited two years. Are we going to sit back and just wait. We need to make sure he comes here. Just getting amare and giving a promise to get more with our cap space in 2011 i dont think in the end will be enough to get it done.

Based off of your guys knowledge of what can and cant be done. Is there ANY possibility that we get some type of blockbuster trade done between now and 9pm to bring in someone else. I dont know who. Parker. Melo. Paul. Someone. something to sweeten the pot. ...

Pricey

Rotation player
we cant do nothing. Listening to ESPN radio and its being talked like he has already signed and they are ragging on Walsh and the Knicks. This is crazy

nyk_nyk

All Star
There were some reports yesterday that Family Members were saying he is going to the Knicks. So at this point, I dont know what to think and what is true and not true

Exactly. Chris Broussard is really starting to annoy me with all his "sources". If Lebron and his team made a final decision then how in the hell would Broussard know about it unless he has an informant inside Lebron's camp.

I'm holding out hope that all this media speculation and "sources" bullshiit is meaningless. Until Lebron announces signing somewhere other than NY tonight I'm keeping my fingers crossed. F U Broussard and your hate for NY.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
King Lebron will have to change his title to Jester Lebron to accomodate Wade, or better yet he will be known simply as the superstar who single handedly destroyed the NBA.

miked1958

Rotation player
People are already grading the signing as if its a done deal this is depressing
Um. prior to yesterday morning it was supposed to be close to a done deal that wade was going home to play for the bulls to be close to his family and sons and was bringing bosh with him. You should have seen the bulls MBs. But to everyones shock, we wake up to them both committing to the bulls. dont trust any of the sources that are saying its the Heat anymore then the ones that say he is coming here. If someone kept his real feeling closed to everyone for over 2 yrs. Do you think he would leak what he was going to do a day prior to the biggest press conference of his life just prior to this HUGE 1 hour special? I dont think so. It would make the whole thing a FARCE. I think the whole HEAT thing is a smoke screen that ESPN has throw in, to gain ratings for their show.

quiggle

Starter
yes this does kill everything, I was so looking forward to bidding on a James game worn Knicks Finals jersey down the road. never will happen.