The Decision

iSaYughh

Starter
1time. 1love.

NYK. Its the only thing that truly makes sense from Lebron as an egomaniacal glory hound standpoint.

And it's tough to fight who you are.

iSaYughh

Starter
Christ. Will this schmuck get his mug on camera already. Blowing off dinner reservations with my girl as this fool cat grandstands more...

H20

Rookie
if he signs with miami.....goodluck going to new york ever again.... spike lee will throw an egg sandwich at him

iSaYughh

Starter
Look at this. Every bozo saying Miami...How could The King not want to school his paupers one final time in a truly grand finale to this epic he's written.

So much hype and speculation and theatrics. Now he is cool with, at the final and most memorable and critical moment, every mediahead has him pegged square?

Lose more respect for him if he goes to MIA.

NYK. Be yourself Lebron. Rise up.

orchid

Rookie
Hotdamn, lets get this show on the road. Its been 20 minutes of ESPN commentators bloviating. I didn't park myself in front of the tube tonight to listen to them chatter on about 'gee what will Lebron look like in a Heat jersey? And a Knick jersey? Golly gee- that's fascinating!'

:barf:

Asimov

Benchwarmer
Lol im thinkin LeBron changes his mind after hearing all this MIA talk...like F this, everyone sayin MIA, F it, imma go to NYC