I'm not impressed

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
I've been watching the summer league game so far and i have to say i'm not impressed. All i see is chucking up 3s on offense and fouls on defense. One player I am impressed with is Toney... he improved is jump shot a lot, i was expecting Bill Walker to be a lot better then he is doing now. It's still the beginning so we're gunna have so see some more.

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
I've been watching the summer league game so far and i have to say i'm not impressed. All i see is chucking up 3s on offense and fouls on defense. One player I am impressed with is Toney... he improved is jump shot a lot, i was expecting Bill Walker to be a lot better then he is doing now. It's still the beginning so we're gunna have so see some more.

Have u watched any other games?

They are all the same.

Wargames

Starter
this is the first summer league game and I got to agree douglas is the only player so far that looks good. walker is doing ok. Jordan is really raw as well.

wnyknicksfan

Benchwarmer
If walker has another game like that I guarantee you I hear trade for him in the near future fields I really like he does the little things and he obviously has a scoring punch I think walker and chandler will get traded with curry fields will be in the rotation
Expect fields to make a splash if PAC 10 was televised this guy would be 1st round guaranteed

Paul1355

All Star
i liked Rautins in the 3rd quarter when he heated it up

I was suprised with Fields, he has a nack for getting the ball and is a good offensive rebounder.

Douglas played good but failed at the end, and played Lawson too close which allowed easy layups

Jordan needs work, liked his defense but everything else is suspect to this point, i see Timofey Magnoz getting the backup job if he is 3 mill worth.

Walker was good but in spurts, Id like to see him take charge with the offense and throw down a dunk or two.

Rautins also had some nice passes, def see him at the point. And he had one monstrous block, his D isnt as bad as people thought

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
i liked Rautins in the 3rd quarter when he heated it up

I was suprised with Fields, he has a nack for getting the ball and is a good offensive rebounder.

Douglas played good but failed at the end, and played Lawson too close which allowed easy layups

Jordan needs work, liked his defense but everything else is suspect to this point, i see Timofey Magnoz getting the backup job if he is 3 mill worth.

Walker was good but in spurts, Id like to see him take charge with the offense and throw down a dunk or two.

Rautins also had some nice passes, def see him at the point. And he had one monstrous block, his D isnt as bad as people thought

Like I have been saying, but I guess others know better because they saw so much of him last year at Cuse:afro:.

He will be a good backup to Toney and he might get shoved in at the two spot.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
what do you guys think of douglas defense during the game?

He was over matched strength wise VS Lawson. His D is good enough to defend most guards. He'll get plenty of good practice matching up with Felton to help him deal with heavier bodied players.

Jordan is raw. Really raw. He seems to have a decent amount of pace though. Otherwise, he's gonna need at least 2 seasons under Amar'e's wing to get close to where we want him.

Fields was average.

Rautins seems capable enough. Decent handles and passing to go with that crisp shot. Decent athleticism on first glimpse too. How much D does he have?

Walker didn't play well. That'll change.

The rest are D Leaguers.

wnyknicksfan

Benchwarmer
i think jordan should be a dleaguer he will be attached to that bench and do nothing mosgov is he gonna play in summer league

for fields and rautins i think it was first game gitters i guarantee you fields will guarantee you fields will crack the rotation

i dont like all the hype about walker he fouls constantly i think he will packaged in a deal to get someone with chandler and curry