Ladies And Gents!!!!

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
Who's hyped?!?!?! I know I am!!
We haven't been in the playoffs since 2004!! Now we have a LEGIT ROSTER.
We don't have LeBron....But who needs him?!!?!
Amare, Felton, Randolph, Azzy, Turiaf... and that's just the new guys

Fields is looking like a good player in summer league

Jordan's looking like a beastly defender

Toney Douglas is looking like a really good combo gaurd. He wanted to score yesterday and got 27, today 6 assists and 5 rebounds when he wanted a all around game.
Plus they're looking to trade chandler and curry, who knows, maybe a good 2 guard to finish up the roster? Maybe J. Rich?

Felton
J. Rich
Gallo
Amare
Randolph

Douglas, Azzy, Walker, Ronny, Jordan off the bench

And if no trade

Felton
Chandler
Gallo
Amare
Randolph

Who's with it?!

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The last time the Knicks made the playoffs was in 2004.

The Knicks have a good roster. I'm happy with the team's talent.

But the Knicks still have an emotional, moody coach who bleeds once a month.

Mike D'Antoni has a bad attitude, and he plays favorites with his lineups and rotations. Plus, he likes to put players that he dislikes in "doghouses" and publicly insults players to the media. So unless the Knicks fire D'Antoni, it's going to be hard to get to the playoffs next year.

I'm still hoping that he somehow gets fired, because I'm really excited about the talent on this team.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer

Mike D'Antoni has a bad attitude, and he plays favorites with his lineups and rotations. Plus, he likes to put players that he dislikes in "doghouses" and publicly insults players to the media. So unless the Knicks fire D'Antoni, it's going to be hard to get to the playoffs next year.

I'm still hoping that he somehow gets fired, because I'm really excited about the talent on this team.

woops typo lol

shaolin

Benchwarmer
There is no guarantee man. The Knicks can miss, but it is looking good though. I don't see the Knicks being better than a 6-seed (maybe they can overtake Atlanta).

Right now, I think these teams are better:

Miami
Chicago
Boston
Orlando
Milwaukee (with a healthy Bogut)
Atlanta

The Felton pickup is real solid.

KingCharles34

All Star
There is no guarantee man. The Knicks can miss, but it is looking good though. I don't see the Knicks being better than a 6-seed (maybe they can overtake Atlanta).

Miami
Chicago
Boston
Orlando
Atlanta

I agree with that but if things go bad for the Celtics i could see us finishin ahead of them...If this team plays to whats potentially its potential, we could be a similar team to the Hawks so I see that as a small chance too...The Bucks will be tough, Jennings aint a rookie no more. He was good as a rookie, lets see how he elevates his game this year...we already seen a preview in the playoffs.

But i dont think theres any way were finishin ahead of the Bulls, Magic, and Heat assuming they get decent role players. I wish them good luck finding a good post defender, thats one thing it doesnt look like they're gonna have. Even if they get haslem back, they still dont have a low post shot blocker although wade and lebonerofDelonteStabbedMissesJamesP*ssy are both very good help defenders and shot blockers. Its always fun to watch Wade block shots or any shooting guard thats good at it, Ginobili >>>>>>>>>

keyser soze

Benchwarmer

Miami
Chicago
Boston
Orlando
Atlanta

I agree with Miami, Boston, Orlando and MAYBE Chicago. I think we have a legitimate chance to be at least as good as Atlanta, Milwaukee, and even Chicago if things break right for us. To me, the three key players are Felton, Gallo, and Randolph. If All three players have breakout years, we are a 4th seed and probably crack 50 wins. If two of the three have breakout years, we definately make the playoffs. If one or even none of those three have breakout years, we either barely make the playoffs as an 8th seed or are a lottery team again.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
This team is interesting we have a nice superstar to go to ( STAT ) whos arguably the best big in L and still only 27 so dude is still no even at his peak yet. Then theres Gallo who will explode with teams concentrating on Amar'e he will open Gallos game up and gallo will have a lane or open 3 to knock down. Turiaf will provide toughness off the bench and wont allo w the easy layups weve been used too. 'Bukie will bring the shot and D and play the Puitres roll for us. Randolph as we all know has the upside and has had his fair share of great play where he's wowed fan and coaches alike if he could get the formula right he could become most improved. Felton is going back to his roots in the fast paced system where he strived in UNC and was a top 5 pick he still has time to become a great starter on the cusp and i think this is the right situation for him. Hopefully D'ant doesnt **** this up and gets it right cause if he does this team is easily a playoff team im predicting 45-50 wins. we'll play well in the playoffs maybe sneak by the first round depending on who we face, but were still a piece away from being elite contenders.

smokes

Huge Member

I think you should take a deep breath over D'antoni and give him a few months to see what he can do with a good roster. I was all for firing him last season too but now it's time to back our Knicks with all the positive energy we can muster!

Apart from the rookie mistakes he made ie not using foul to give, not having a go-to play for the last possession in the 4th, there are arguable reasons for some of the questionable decisions he made.

Nate Robsinsons benching: Although it was a risky move, and probably cost us a game or two, sitting him for that length of time meant that whichever team traded for him could play him in almost all their games and still avoid paying him the 1 million dollar playoff clause in his contract.

Jordan Hill: Although people thought Hill could be very useful to us, when he played he was disappointing and didn't do a great deal to dispel that in Houston. 16 mpg, 6 points 5 rebounds. Not horrible but nothing special. Again, keeping him surrounded with an air of mystery allowed us to protect his "value". If he had tanked his ass off playing for us his value would be next to nothing.

As far as developing talent goes, our 2010 Knicks may have seemed useless but if you remember around trade deadline there was still a slim chance of us seeing the playoffs. When we got T-mac in, if he had come back to 80% of his potential we would have had a chance. After it was clear we weren't going to see playoffs, D'antoni gave Douglas the keys and let him develop. Douglas was commented on all season as being a very hard worker in the gym every day, and that's something D'antoni appreciates. If the players put in the effort going into next season they will earn their PT.

Like I said, I'm still on the fence about D'antoni, but I wouldn't condemn him just yet.