Miami vs maybe Knicks again ?

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Ok we got Mr. Muscle, dinosaur and Wade trio in Heat. Do you think we could count on the great rivalry between Miami and Knicks like this from 10 years ago ? Mourning, Oakley, Eving, Houston - big names, totally awesome, I remember when I was watching those games from the beggining to the end with faster heart beat... Now it could be quite different, in the late 90's it was very defensive, low scoring an extra physicall, today we got D'Ant system, best scorers in the league in Miami. If after 10 years of pathetic records from knicks, we are heading to the end of this era, it is the best moment. In the other hand we got only Amare as a star and it could be not enough ... keep dreaming :teeth:

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Ok we got Mr. Muscle, dinosaur and Wade trio in Heat. Do you think we could count on the great rivalry between Miami and Knicks like this from 10 years ago ? Mourning, Oakley, Eving, Houston - big names, totally awesome, I remember when I was watching those games from the beggining to the end with faster heart beat... Now it could be quite different, in the late 90's it was very defensive, low scoring an extra physicall, today we got D'Ant system, best scorers in the league in Miami. If after 10 years of pathetic records from knicks, we are heading to the end of this era, it is the best moment. In the other hand we got only Amare as a star and it could be not enough ... keep dreaming :teeth:

AMAR`E is a SUPERSTAR,

RAY FELTON is a STAR.

GALLO, RANDOLPH, DOUGLAS, will become stars soon.

TURIAF, AZUBUIKE, MOZGOV, are very good role players...

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
what is this comedy hour ??????

What Paris am I wrong?

Can we for once develop our own young core, and we do have one, in RANDOLPH, GALLO, DOUGLAS, AZUBUIKE, FELTON (all under 25). instead of depending on jerks so they could use us to make more money and fame.

**** THEM.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer

So you think our team sucks basically? (Well, we have upgraded our roster tremendously, and YESS YESS Stoudemire is better than BOSH ;)

May God be with you ... God bless you son ...

BTW, if you are one of those that cried all night for LEBRON, then you do not need to be a KNICK fan ("if you are").

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Smoking some magic weed are we?

Its my opinion. ;) :)

Which other team in the Eastern Conference except for Boston, Orlando, Miami, and maybe Chicago is better than our team (Im talking about ROSTER) because the season has not started yet and we havent seen anything.

What would you say if we won 52 games this coming season ? Im just wondering. And I think we have potential to.

AGAIN, we have drastically upgraded at POINT GUARD ( last year we didnt have ONE), we drastically upgraded with AMARE ( although I love LEE) but he played more the Center last year.

AND we tremendously upgraded our bench.

Are you aware of what kind of player is Anthony Randolph capable of becoming.?
It is up to our coaching staff to develop this young core my friend. ;)

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
Its my opinion. ;) :)

Which other team in the Eastern Conference except for Boston, Orlando, Miami, and maybe Chicago is better than our team (Im talking about ROSTER) because the season has not started yet and we havent seen anything.

What would you say if we won 52 games this coming season ? Im just wondering. And I think we have potential to.

AGAIN, we have drastically upgraded at POINT GUARD ( last year we didnt have ONE), we drastically upgraded with AMARE ( although I love LEE) but he played more the Center last year.

AND we tremendously upgraded our bench.

Are you aware of what kind of player is Anthony Randolph capable of becoming.?
It is up to our coaching staff to develop this young core my friend. ;)

Based on the Knicks Roster right now and whats happened so far this offseason??? Boston, Miami, Orlando, Chicago, Atlanta, Bucks, Bobcats... So yeah that's 7 teams that are better so maybe the Knicks can sneak an 8th seed. Now if the Knicks go out and get CP3, that eliminates the Hornets, and makes the Knicks automatically better than the bucks and atlanta and possibly Chicago. So with CP3 we are looking at from maybe an 8th seed to a 4th seed.

Last edited: