"Born Ready" arrested!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...n_busted_for_shoving_his_girlfriend_down.html

Indiana Pacer NBA player Lance Stephenson busted for shoving his girlfriend down the stairs

BY John Lauinger
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Originally Published:Monday, August 16th 2010, 4:00 AM
Updated: Sunday, August 15th 2010, 8:03 PM

Coney Island basketball star Lance Stephenson - a second-round Indiana Pacers pick in the June NBA draft - was busted Sunday for pushing his girlfriend down a flight of stairs, cops said.
Stephenson, 19, a legendary player at Brooklyn's Abraham Lincoln High School, roughed up Jasmine Williams, 21, in the stairwell of her Brooklyn apartment building about 5 a.m., according to police.
The 6-foot-5 rookie point guard's blows sent Williams tumbling head-first down 10 steps, requiring her to be treated at a hospital for injuries to her head and neck, cops said.
Stephenson, who played one year at Cincinnati before getting drafted 40th overall by the Pacers, was hit with a charge of third-degree assault. He was awaiting arraignment last night.
He had been considered a first-round talent but dropped to the second round due to off-the-court issues, including a 2008 bust for sexually abusing a 17-year-old girl inside of Lincoln High School.

wise for the knicks not to take Lance stephenson showing ill judgement. I think he going to be a bust sadly not because of his skills and potential in which i dont think he will live up to but because of his poor judgements, maturity, work ethic and I.Q. Its bad enough to push your girlfriend down the stairs.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Williams lay at the bottom of the stairs, Stephenson picked up her head and slammed it on the bottom step.

Now I'm thrilled we didn't draft him.
Unless a woman is holding a ****ing gun to your head, you don't do that sort of thing smh