I am the Biggest FIU fan this Year!

New New York

Quiet Storm
The only way to keep this moran from wanting to return to the place that he is least wanted is for him to be successful with his current job!

Above all Isiah has a life sized ego which is why he needs to return to NY when we are on an upswing so he can throw his name in it somewhere. But, his ego is so big that he would view his own individual success with FIU a higher priority then just being a small part of successful run in NY.

See what he wants to do is turn FIU into a known basketball school the way Coach K did Duke

From what I can tell they have one "5 star player" coming in (Isiah probably paid him some money under the table) and another player who was ranked in the top 50 recruits, so my hope is that they show enough promise to keep this man away from our team.

Seriously.....this is our only hope to keep Isiah from returning because Dolan has more love for Isiah than his own mother does! And Isiah is determined to have a "do over" in NY. And as long as Isiah wants to come back, Dolan will grant him the opportunity to do so! The only thing to make Isiah not want Isiah not want to come back is success at FIU

Lets go Golden Panthers!!!!!!!!!

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
I'm transferring to FIU next year, I'm hoping i don't still see Isaiah there. But if it means keeping the knicks away, I'll take one for the team. Wonder what it was like for the knicks when he was coaching. My friend that played for him said he was horrible... Bad decisions everywhere

Papajoe

Benchwarmer
forget FIU

There's no chance of FIU being decent. Isiah is there. Btw, I was wondering if all this Isiah stuff happened now because of the Hall of Fame induction this weekend of the Dream Team. Isiah would have been on that team if he wasn't hated by Bird, Magic, etc. It has to still smart knowing he was better than several players on that team. He's not the type to forget something like that. Maybe this dance with Dolan was his way of grabbing headlines and saying he is still relevant which, of course, he is not. Why doesn't he go terriorize the Pistons.

New New York

Quiet Storm
There's no chance of FIU being decent. Isiah is there. Btw, I was wondering if all this Isiah stuff happened now because of the Hall of Fame induction this weekend of the Dream Team. Isiah would have been on that team if he wasn't hated by Bird, Magic, etc. It has to still smart knowing he was better than several players on that team. He's not the type to forget something like that. Maybe this dance with Dolan was his way of grabbing headlines and saying he is still relevant which, of course, he is not. Why doesn't he go terriorize the Pistons.

Exactly!!!!!! at least Piston fans still like him. Joe Dumars is a freind go there and rebuild your image Isiah, just leave The Knicks alone

Paul1355

All Star
The only way to keep this moran from wanting to return to the place that he is least wanted is for him to be successful with his current job!

Above all Isiah has a life sized ego which is why he needs to return to NY when we are on an upswing so he can throw his name in it somewhere. But, his ego is so big that he would view his own individual success with FIU a higher priority then just being a small part of successful run in NY.

See what he wants to do is turn FIU into a known basketball school the way Coach K did Duke

From what I can tell they have one "5 star player" coming in (Isiah probably paid him some money under the table) and another player who was ranked in the top 50 recruits, so my hope is that they show enough promise to keep this man away from our team.

Seriously.....this is our only hope to keep Isiah from returning because Dolan has more love for Isiah than his own mother does! And Isiah is determined to have a "do over" in NY. And as long as Isiah wants to come back, Dolan will grant him the opportunity to do so! The only thing to make Isiah not want Isiah not want to come back is success at FIU

Lets go Golden Panthers!!!!!!!!!
actually hoping he owns the pistons