Place Your Bets: Eddy Curry

Scribbles

Rotation player
1) How fat will he be once he arrives on Friday to Training Camp.

and...

2) Will the Knicks have to issue a warrant for him to arrive?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
890lbs. He'll climb to the top of the Empire State Building and be shot down by Harriers. His remains will feed Africa for a year.

rw005

Benchwarmer
We're going to need a lot more than just a warrant...

You know what I'm talking about. :2cents:

portega1968

El Cacique
curry will have a good year if the coach allows him to play!

Although hard to find, there are still people out there who believe Richard Nixon was the best president in U.S. history, that tooth fairies exist, that the Iraq war was not for oil and that Lee Harvey Oswald killed John Kennedy.

And then there is our friend Smooth, who believes Eddy Curry will play meaningful basketball again in his life.

He will come in at 385 pounds per square inch and an arrest warrant plus a dump truck will be needed to bring his fatazz into training camp.

GetRealistic

Starter
Honestly with Mozgov and Turiaf the little possible value he had to us as a 7 footer is gone. His only value to other teams is his expiring contract. I'd just tell him to stay home.

Sage

Rotation player
1) How fat will he be once he arrives on Friday to Training Camp.

and...

2) Will the Knicks have to issue a warrant for him to arrive?

1) He won't arrive on account of him not being able to fit through the door.

2) The Knicks will leave a trail of big macs on the ground leading to the training facility.

In other words, not holding out any hope at all that he's fit. Even if he is in super great shape, I'd still only use him as trade bait.

portega1968

El Cacique
Its now 9:48 and Eddy Curry has still not arrived. Walsh gave him till tommorow to sgow up and he still hasnt.

Reports out of Chicago are that Curry hasnt found a forklift to transport him to O'Hare nor a C130 cargo plane that will haul him to JFK. Also, permits have not been requested to NY Transit Authorities for the wide load crossing the GWB. Simply put, until all these supply chain logistics are sorted and the city is better prepared for the traffic jam that will ensue when his ass closes all outbound lanes from the airport, he will not be available for that physical.