Highlights from Training Camp

tiger0330

Legend
I see Isola twittered that Curry sat out with a sore hamstring. He has got to be the worse conditioned athlete in NBA history.

Paul1355

All Star
I see Isola twittered that Curry sat out with a sore hamstring. He has got to be the worse conditioned athlete in NBA history.
yea heard about that too..

Curry will never get a minute of playing time, I just want him healthy so we can trade him

Scipio

Benchwarmer
How the hell does Curry have a sore hamstring. It`s day one of training camp.

I suppose it must be all that running from the law. Probably the first time he`s done any running in his life.

Thinking that he might give us some minutes is now ridiculous.

Trying to get him fit is just a waste of time it`s like trying to polish a turd.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
curry's too fat for his legs to handle. Other then that THAT VID GOT ME HYPED. Especially the amare felton alley. Really can't wait for the season to start.

Paul1355

All Star
Im really looking forward to seeing landry fields, he was a steal as a 2nd round pick
Fields makes every shot and dunks on people during scrimmages. He is impressive just like Tommy Dee pointed out on Knicksblog.com

Fields is a steal and his IQ is his greatest asset. A smart IQ is something this team has lacked for some time lol

VaiGallo

Rookie
Schedule

Hey everybody!
does someone know where can I find the timeschedule of the training?

I would like to see one or at least to get some autographs