Mozgov's Minutes

platnumn

Benchwarmer
game 1 -10
game 2 - 14
game 3 - 15
game 4 - 22
game 5 - 2

His number for the last game was 2 minutes? Did we really not want him in there, with Turiaf gone and Stat handling David Lee?

Sure, he had 2 fouls in those 2 minutes? If Mike D didn't want to play him, why not at least give him the chance to play until he fouls out? Was it because it was a semi-close game in the first half?

Personally, I still get excited when this guy comes in from the bench. I was SO pumped when he got up to face Bogut, that big ugly grimy pos. WE HAVE A BIG GUY THATS JUST AS BIG AS YOUR BIG GUY NOW!!!

Anyway, dude needs a better BBall IQ, or this will be a waste of space and talent.

Paul1355

All Star
game 1 -10
game 2 - 14
game 3 - 15
game 4 - 22
game 5 - 2

His number for the last game was 2 minutes? Did we really not want him in there, with Turiaf gone and Stat handling David Lee?

Sure, he had 2 fouls in those 2 minutes? If Mike D didn't want to play him, why not at least give him the chance to play until he fouls out? Was it because it was a semi-close game in the first half?

Personally, I still get excited when this guy comes in from the bench. I was SO pumped when he got up to face Bogut, that big ugly grimy pos. WE HAVE A BIG GUY THATS JUST AS BIG AS YOUR BIG GUY NOW!!!

Anyway, dude needs a better BBall IQ, or this will be a waste of space and talent.
he fouls too much but he should play more...Damphony takes out the rookies quickly when they make one mistake but Gallo can make a million mistakes and still stay in the game, he has a short leash with Fields and Mozgov, I DONT KNOW WHY