Worst player on the knicks

Toons

is the Bo$$
Isnt a player at all, but im seeing what people like Kiyaman has been saying all along concerning coach dumb-phony.

I can care less about his record now
our MAIN problem is a good coach.
How can we say Mike is a good coach, when he allows players to just do what they do.
We might as well not have a coach. Does he even hold a clipboard??
Even when i play 2k11 with the knicks, in the last few minutes of a game, do i shoot 3's? no, go for a high quality shot and let your defense make a stop.
Missed 3's allow long rebounds that lead to a fast break, which we find hard to stop.
We need a coach to teach felton the pick and roll spacing, felton needs to watch hours and hours of steve nash tapes every practice. What happened to the tall defensive lineup of felton, gallo, randolph, amare and timmy? what happened to preaching defense?
Damn-phony is an old dog with old tricks. Outscore your apponent and you win...**** defense. EFF YOU Damnphony.
STOP STARTING MOZGOV asshole. He is a bench player, even the german coach had him coming off of the bench in the worlds. We cant start a game with mistakes, then we just have to climb uphill from there. i say fukk amare and his PF spot....D-Lee did it last year, get your ass to the centre spot and put a body on the centres....put randolph at power...hell put mozgov at pf. Gallo and chandler should always be on the court together....a slasher and a shooter....kind of like a paul pierce/ray allen type.

If its not working, shake it up you dumb ass shitface of a coach. **** man **** **** **** you dumb ass

Douglas
Gallo
Chandler
Turiaf
Amare

try something.....

venting....

iSaYughh

Starter
I like what your going for.

IMO

Felton
Douglas
Gallo
Chandler
STAT

Should be tried. And have fields, walker, turiaf, AR, moz fly off the bench with their unique athleticism, energy, and defense.

We definitely don't have a legit starting unit right now. D'ant needs athleticism and movement and scoring....and have players be able to improvise and be on the same "speed", so to speak.

Last night was a horrible horribly coached game in the waning minutes. Our key plays following timeouts were amongst the absolute worst possessions we had the entire game.

Still, we hung with them. Which means a fat loss. But we aren't necessarily embarrassing ourselves and don't have hope to improve.

Question is....is d'ant holding us back from taking that step; or has he just yet to have had enuff time this season to mold his roster and optimize his rotation and strategy schemes.

IMO

Felton
Douglas
Gallo
Chandler
STAT

Should be tried. And have fields, walker, turiaf, AR, moz fly off the bench with their unique athleticism, energy, and defense.

We definitely don't have a legit starting unit right now. D'ant needs athleticism and movement and scoring....and have players be able to improvise and be on the same "speed", so to speak.

Last night was a horrible horribly coached game in the waning minutes. Our key plays following timeouts were amongst the absolute worst possessions we had the entire game.

Still, we hung with them. Which means a fat loss. But we aren't necessarily embarrassing ourselves and don't have hope to improve.

Question is....is d'ant holding us back from taking that step; or has he just yet to have had enuff time this season to mold his roster and optimize his rotation and strategy schemes.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SMALL BALL

Paul1355

All Star

IMO

Felton
Douglas
Gallo
Chandler
STAT

im actually getting sick of people putting Gallo over Fields when Fields has an all around game and hustles more off the ball than Gallo ever has.

Fields, as young as he is, looks like he has more experience than Gallo and we always play better when he is on the floor.

Plus Gallo has had only one or two good games this year which is unacceptable...he should average 20 a night and he is not.

I like how Gallo is charging towards the hoop more, but he continues to brick shots and force threes and doesn't rebound or play defense as well as I have seen him play.

Fields should play more minutes over Gallo

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i honestly think gallo should be comoing off the bench now, he's not efficient and is clearly off his game, make him rework his way back to the top 5 have Chandler replace him in the starting 5 and see how that works out. Fields in my opinion should be getting more involved on offense he makes a lot of smart plays and is effecient scores when we need a bucket, get him the ball more, i think he'll benefit with more touches as will the team.

Paul1355

All Star
i honestly think gallo should be comoing off the bench now, he's not efficient and is clearly off his game, make him rework his way back to the top 5 have Chandler replace him in the starting 5 and see how that works out. Fields in my opinion should be getting more involved on offense he makes a lot of smart plays and is effecient scores when we need a bucket, get him the ball more, i think he'll benefit with more touches as will the team.

Felton
Fields
Chandler
Amare
Mozgov

OR

Felton
Douglas
Fields
Chandler
Amare

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Plus Gallo has had only one or two good games this year which is unacceptable...he should average 20 a night and he is not.

20 is a bit steep, I think. He doesn't have to drop much more than 16 PPG, he just has to do it effectively and in sync with the rest of his team.

metrocard

Legend

You always got good ideas.

I can't be mad if Gallo got benched.
Make him earn that starting spot.

KingCharles34

All Star
I agree with most of what Toons said....except he was crediting Lee for playing center. While he did score 20 a game and rebound very well, his defense was terry cloth. But stoudemires is too...except when Turiaf is on the court. Thats the only time he plays a little bit smarter, basically bcuz Turiaf tells everybody what to do on defense. Hes a leader in that sense.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Curry

How easy was that?

Followed closely by Rautins, who would never have been drafted if it weren't for D'Antoni's anal passion for shooters.

We should have picked Alabi. Better to have a crappy big than a horrendous small.

Kiyaman

Legend
im actually getting sick of people putting Gallo over Fields when Fields has an all around game and hustles more off the ball than Gallo ever has.

Fields, as young as he is, looks like he has more experience than Gallo and we always play better when he is on the floor.

I like how Gallo is charging towards the hoop more, but he continues to brick shots and force threes and doesn't rebound or play defense as well as I have seen him play.

Fields should play more minutes over Gallo
:agreed: AGREE:agreed:
It should be a crime to let the Dantoni-brothers coach our young players:
Fields/Douglas/Gallo/Randoplh/and Mozgov ........
the best investment to develope these young players would be to make Herb Williams
the interim head coach before Thanks Giving.
Dont sleep on Herb Williams he will add coaching help
Fields athleticism is NBA-Ready plus the energy hustle he give on both ends has been
more impressive than alot of his teammates.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
:agreed: AGREE:agreed:
It should be a crime to let the Dantoni-brothers coach our young players:
Fields/Douglas/Gallo/Randoplh/and Mozgov ........
the best investment to develope these young players would be to make Herb Williams
the interim head coach before Thanks Giving.
Dont sleep on Herb Williams he will add coaching help
Fields athleticism is NBA-Ready plus the energy hustle he give on both ends has been
more impressive than alot of his teammates.
agreed with everything except Herb Williams, this guy has been here since the Isiah era as our "defensive" big man teacher and our big men don't use their strengths plus we have always sucked on defense...i think if Mike D goes, then the whole coaching staff goes with him, Herb included

quiggle

Starter
Carsares is not the key or new franchise face of this team, turnover prone, can't make free throws, guards pull down more boards, and soon his health will be a liablity. he only came to New York for business and to market himself, the hell with you fans.

you're looking at possibility one of the worst Knicks decisions here.