Why didn't we get Jason Williams last year?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
We had first shot at him. Stan Van Gundy said he's the best of his point guards at keeping the tempo. He's underrated. He's 34, but he's better at being a PG than anybody on our team.

I know this might be random to a lot of you, but, we DID have first shot at him. Every time I see him play he's doing a good job. Not only was he not signed and D'Antoni had Duhon start again, but Duhon is getting more minutes than him on the Magic (although maybe, HOPEFULLY it's because Williams recently came off surgery and they're just making sure he's 100%).

On a side note, Duhon is making a least 3 million with the Magic. How does he get this love when he's a D-League player? It's a conspiracy.

iSaYughh

Starter
Ya. Though I guess you can add him to the laundry list of PG's Walsh slept on....

Duhon...I dunno. He seems to be a consistently servicable backup, solid at the p&r...which ORL really liked.

Plus, ORL seems to be in the habit of paying above market value for role players and bench players.

Gortat, e.g.

I don't entirely blame them since they have a championship window right now, between Rashard and Vince, that they're trying to seal the deal on.

Paul1355

All Star
We had first shot at him. Stan Van Gundy said he's the best of his point guards at keeping the tempo. He's underrated. He's 34, but he's better at being a PG than anybody on our team.

I know this might be random to a lot of you, but, we DID have first shot at him. Every time I see him play he's doing a good job. Not only was he not signed and D'Antoni had Duhon start again, but Duhon is getting more minutes than him on the Magic (although maybe, HOPEFULLY it's because Williams recently came off surgery and they're just making sure he's 100%).

On a side note, Duhon is making a least 3 million with the Magic. How does he get this love when he's a D-League player? It's a conspiracy.
kind of old but I would have taken him for cheap