Nets Complete Trade

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
The Nets have obtained guard Sasha Vujacic and a 2011 first round draft pick from the Lakers (protected 1-18), along with the Rockets' first round selection in 2012 (lottery protected), Nets General Manager Billy King announced Wednesday.
As part of the three-team trade, the Lakers acquired forward Joe Smith and two second round draft picks from the Nets (Golden St.-2011 & Chicago-2012) along with the draft rights to Sergei Lishchuk from the Rockets, while the Rockets acquired guard Terrence Williams from New Jersey.
"This trade benefits our team in both the short and long term," said King. "Sasha is a veteran NBA player who will add depth to our backcourt rotation, while the addition of the two future number one picks adds to our assets as we look to rebuild into a championship contender."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._vujacic_two_first_round_picks/#ixzz18DJ7cNMf

Nets just took a step ahead of us at acquiring Melo. They now have 3 First Round Picks

KingCharles34

All Star
I dont view the Nets as a threat here, who would want to go to the Nets? they're like the worst team in the NBA, even if they do trade for Carmello i guarantee he wont sign an extension with them.

By the way did anyone see how badly carmello sh*tted on vince carter last night?

They asked carmellbury on NBATV if Qrich woulda been a tougher matchup and Carmello said he didnt even notice that richardson wasnt playing until halftime :lol:

la2ny

Starter
Hell yeah he abused anybody who was on him especially vc.

see that drive past D12 and the slam? Str8 beast...

New New York

Quiet Storm
Look they have 3 number 1's Favors and and expiring deal worth about 13 million....but they are currently the worst team in the East!

If Melo had an extra year on his contract then I'd say they are the frontrunners to get him in a trade, but being that Melo will not sign an extension if he joins NJ then they have no leverage at all.

Truthfully they can offer the most for Melo....but they have the least to offer to Melo!

iSaYughh

Starter
Look they have 3 number 1's Favors and and expiring deal worth about 13 million....but they are currently the worst team in the East!

If Melo had an extra year on his contract then I'd say they are the frontrunners to get him in a trade, but being that Melo will not sign an extension if he joins NJ then they have no leverage at all.

Truthfully they can offer the most for Melo....but they have the least to offer to Melo!

Perfectly said. Let's put the gimp kneed fags from Boston down tonight and really show the league and Melo what's up.

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
The Nets are cock blocking hard right now. All those first rounders scare me a little. But Melo ain't gonna resign that extension, so we got the Nuggets by the balls.