For anyone else going to the game tonight

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Anyone got any good chants to start for the team? I have a few, but there's no way I can start them because my section is so ****ing dead all the time. I say when the 3-Assholes get to the free throw line we throw some creative chants at them:

LBJizzStain
"Who's your stepdad?! (clap-clap-clap clap clap)"

"Glooooooooooooria" (his mom)

"You're not MJ (clap-clap-clap clap clap)"

"MJ is better (clap-clap-clap clap clap)"

Christina Bosh
"You're a third wheel (clap-clap-clap clap clap)"

"No one likes you (clap-clap-clap clap clap)"

Dude with ****ed up teeth

I can't think of any for him right now.

This is not about being bitter, but LBJ did come out and say that he's "not into saving franchises and wanted to go to the team that was the best fit for him." Then he goes to a team with Juan Howard, Big Z, Stackhouse (for a short while), Haslem, Pittman, House, Miller, and James ****ing Jones....don't be bitter...but be venomous.

I wanted to keep the chants relatively clean but still effective with an entire building yelling it at you. I know there's little chance any of this happens, but there's nothing wrong with trying.

I'll be in section 102 tonight. I usually get something in the 70's (company seats) but those seats had early bids before the season.

I'm only going to boo the heat, I don't get all worked up over sports like that. Getting personal (like chanting his mom) is lame. Thats a little bit under the belt, and imo, only suckers do that kind of stuff. I'm just going to Enjoy it for what it is and head to an exclusive after party with a few other cats that will be attending the game as well. Maybe some players will be there too.

A word of advice (take it or leave it) Don't let his personal decision on what he wanted to do with his carrear bring out the ass in you. LeBron will be alright no matter what the outcome of the game.A little class will get you further in life...trust me.

:gony:

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I'll be in section 102 tonight. I usually get something in the 70's (company seats) but those seats had early bids before the season.

I'm only going to boo the heat, I don't get all worked up over sports like that. Getting personal (like chanting his mom) is lame. Thats a little bit under the belt, and imo, only suckers do that kind of stuff. I'm just going to Enjoy it for what it is and head to an exclusive after party with a few other cats that will be attending the game as well. Maybe some players will be there too.

A word of advice (take it or leave it) Don't let his personal decision on what he wanted to do with his carrear bring out the ass in you. LeBron will be alright no matter what the outcome of the game.A little class will get you further in life...trust me.

:gony:

I'll be that sucker then. I don't like the guy, has nothing to do with his decision but everything he's done after it. But if you don't get worked up over sports then this post isn't for you then. I booed David Lee when he came back to the Garden, not because I don't like him...but he's not in a Knicks jersey. If there was some random person, that I'll never see again, sitting like 3 rows ahead of me that heard me then so be it. If they think I lack class...so be it, it's not gonna keep me up at night.

And I know for a fact that if the entire building started chanting something about MJ being better, you'd join in. You're not gonna sit there with your hands folded in your lap, shaking your head, saying "nope, I will not partake in this tomfoolery." So I don't really wanna hear it.

I just won't go as far as KG with the cancer thing (or any other deadly disease,) and I won't wish injury or death on anyone...but everything else is fair game.

And as far as I see it, class in the stands while watching a sporting event coincides with the rules they announce before every game, you know...no throwing stuff, no profanity (even tho it's used anyway,) no entering the court, no unwanted physical contact with someone you don't know, etc.

If you wanna add to that "no trash talking about opposing players" you can, but I won't.

And I know for a fact that if the entire building started chanting something about MJ being better, you'd join in. You're not gonna sit there with your hands folded in your lap, shaking your head, saying "nope, I will not partake in this tomfoolery." So I don't really wanna hear it.
quote]

I'll only do the "Boos" and the "Defense" chants. and you might be right in saying I'll be there shaking my head when/or if there are derogatory chants towards Bron. I probably laugh a bit thou, due to the insanity of it all, but thats about it...I'm just not that type of dude, it aint that serious to me. All that crap that went down between Bron and Delonte was foul and personal...I have more respect for the game, but hey, to each his own...

la2ny

Starter
lol idk i thought bout this 4 a minute, but i dont think the Garden would do it. Well nvm, I mean,they are still the MIAMI HEAT!

Boo,yell,curse have fun brother ill be there in spirit lol

I hate when you go to games and there are these quiet up tight suits everywhere.

i weent to the Denver gamne last year when Gallo went ape shit on everybody, I was up in the 300s and i was still going crazy even though the season was dead, and alot of other people were as well, but then you get these ****in suits just lookin at you like your so inproper. and i wasnt even cursing or anything just the regular "Go Ny Go Ny Go" and "Deffense" chants. I did scream alot though....

la2ny

Starter
I hate when you go to games and there are these quiet up tight suits everywhere.

i weent to the Denver gamne last year when Gallo went ape shit on everybody, I was up in the 300s and i was still going crazy even though the season was dead, and alot of other people were as well, but then you get these ****in suits just lookin at you like your so inproper. and i wasnt even cursing or anything just the regular "Go Ny Go Ny Go" and "Deffense" chants. I did scream alot though....
iknow like whats the point of going to a sports event if your not into it.It's like going to a concert to sit down with your arms crossed

nuckles2k2

Superstar

Yea man, I was down in the court seats behind the basket on the visitor's side (stub hub) and it was like a business meeting mixed with some dude's showing off their trophy girlfriends/wives. But you could hear a pin drop.

Now I have some season tix in 133 behind the visitor's basket and the only people who make noise are the dudes with season tix in front of me and some folks a bunch of rows behind us (they actually started the first MVP chant for STAT, it was sick.) But I would really love to sit up in Zone 3 where they're always going crazy and they show them up on the screen in the second half.

Forget the folks who "aren't those kind of fans" I don't wanna sound like an asshole or anything but...what are they doing there? That shit wouldn't fly in the Thunder's arena or Rose Garden, why should we be cool with it here?