So if the Twolves want Randolph so bad......

Why not give us Ricky Rubio?

Give them

Randolph
Douglas
2014 1st rounder
Two 2nd rounders

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dude

are you kidding me

Rubio's stock even in Europe has gone down since the draft

and we have OUR pg

it would take RUBIO a good 5-6 weathered seasons to get to the level that Raymond Felton is playing at.

and you want to give up a 1st rounder, 2 second rounders, randolph and douglas for him

worst trade proposal everrrrrrr

I dont see Rubio even playing in the NBA for another year or two, and we need help nowwwww

we go after ridinour hard at this point

or we keep randolph and use him as a package piece during the trading deadline week.

but by no means
do you give up potentially 5 players ( 2 active 3 picks) for ricky rubio before he has even played an NBA game.

dave2138

Rotation player
I think its the opposite. They wouldn't trade Rubio for anything and his stock has improved much more since we know he's coming to the US next year. Plus Minnesota stupidly traded their 2012 1st round pick a few years ago so they'll need Rubio to improve their team right away since tanking won't benefit them.

Isiah? Didn't Jimmy say you weren't coming back anymore?

:teeth:

If Rubio had any kind of shot (preferable a 3pt shot) then he might be worth something, but no where near as much as AR and a bunch of draft picks still!

If were going to deal AR to them I much rater get Johny Flynn.

AR and a second round pick for Flynn should be enough and he's much more ready to take over back-up duties right away.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I'd trade AR for Rubio straight up, but...

Other than that, given the level that Raymond Felton has been playing at, it's tough to argue that we need a PG like him...