Next 10

The Knicks record for the next 10 games will be...

• 2-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-6

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 5-5

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • 3-7

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Our upcoming schedule includes 7 away games out of 10 and we'll face teams like San Antonio (two times), the Lakers, Utah or Oklahoma. Only 4 games will be against teams with a worst record than us, only two at home. Most of them could be without Gallinari.

Right now we're 6 games ahead of the last playoffs spot in the East Conference. Time to show what we're made of. So you're feeling depressed or optimistic?

Last edited:

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Our upcoming schedule includes 7 away games out of then and we'll face teams like San Antonio (two times), the Lakers, Utah or Oklahoma. Only 4 games will be against teams with a worst record than us, only two at home. Most of them could be without Gallinari.

Right now we're 6 games ahead of the last playoffs spot in the East Conference. Time to show what we're made of. So you're feeling depressed or optimistic?
I'm a little Depressed, But trying to remain optimistic.I think that Landry has to Step up big. Maybe we could but AR in There I don't know if shawn is Good enough to start.

petescud

Starter
I guessed 5-5, but i'm being optimistic...WE have Dallas too i thought, and they are missing Dirk, which should help us. The Lakers still to me aren't clicking on all cylinders. We already have proven to OKC that we can hang with them. The Spurs I think will be our biggest challenge out of the group. They play disciplined ball and attack teams weakness

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I can't guess on the poll because 7-3 is what I think. I was thinking about this since last night. Knick fans think a like, Happy New Year KO

p0nder

Starter
the spurs will be a very difficult team for us to beat. and I don't think that we'll be able t beat the lakers. All the other teams i think we can beat or at least stay close with. But in being realistic, we'll be without one of our starters and will have a hard time. I voted 4-6 but I think 6-4 would be more like it.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
We should win our two games at MSG against Sacramento and Phoenix. I expect us beating also Portland and Houston on the road. Given that, one more away win and we'd have done a great run of 7-3 with a tricky schedule.

What would be that win in your opinion? Lakers, Jazz, Spurs or Thunder?

Last edited:

Markutis

Benchwarmer
I'll keep unburying this thread till the run ends. :cool:

We completed half the trip now, and our record is an acceptable 3-2. Unexpected win at San Antonio and expected defeats at LA and Utah. The next two games are a must win. Doing our job we secure that 5-5 most of you predicted. Only that now it seems more likely a 6-4 adding another victory after our visit to Houston.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Well, just to put things in perspective, now that i see everybody panicking in here... We all knew this was going to be a tough run. Started better than expected and is finishing worst than we would like it. The team is not playing good. We are all upset. But... WHAT IF?

WHAT IF we win tomorrow at Oklahoma finishing the 10 games run with a 4-6 record? It would be so bad? So unexpected? Wouldn't you have signed it before January 4th?

WHAT IF we lose also tomorrow against Oklahoma? Didn't you fear a 3-7 before scratch given the fact in that 10 games run we played only 3 times at home with a short rotation even shorter without Gallo?

I'm not making excuses. I hate the way we are competing and my opinion is that we lost our chemistry. But c'mon... Fire D'Antoni? Stat is a fraud? Trade Felton? Where's Fields? Sometimes it's refreshing to look back and see things in perspective.