Nuggets are not being REALISTIC!!!

I mean I just read where they said no to an offer of Fields+Curry+Chandler+a first round pick. What's with these cats? You cant get what we dont have. Get real for a minute. We're sending them two starters, cap relief and a first rounder. We cant give these idiots more than this. IMHO this trade is way beyond fair.

If I'm Walsh. I tell these idiots to send me a list of things that we have that will satisfy you, and call them back on FEB 25th. after the trading deadline...

Last edited:
We need to get one more first rounder via cash considerations to a winning team close to the luxury. That's why Nets traded to take back Vuajic they knew they could get a first rounder.

tiger0330

Legend
One thing that I have not seen talked about is the Nets still might wind up trading for him. Denver has to be kicking themselves for screwing this up, I could see them trying to open up negotiations again at the 11th hour and taking less from the Nets.

The key still remains Melo himself. Broussard just wrote that teams are so sure he wants to go to NY that they are not willing to trade for him for a rental.