Whats wrong with this lineup?

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I know im going to take heat for this since we have a lot of Galo, Chandler, Fields, Mozgov lovers on this site. Which i cant blame you because they play for our team, i got love for them too. But you got to understand before the deadline a lot and if not all of these guys will be gone.

Lets face it Denver wants the house for Melo. Why not give them the WHOLE house and try to get Billups and Nene back with it. In the trade we will finally get the aggressive big man we need in Nene and a backup point guard and 2 guard in Billups. Billups is getting old and can still drill his 3s thats why i figure he can thrive in our system as a 2 guard, and is a solid backup to Felton.

Why not trade Curry, Randolph, and Azzy to Minnesota for Brewer, and a 1st round pick.

Then trade to Denver Fields, Galo, Chandler, Mozgov, 1st round pick, Brewer, Mason, Rautins

In return Denver will give us Melo, Nene, and Billups

Then pick up Barron and PEJ. Barron is an aggresive big and can flat out play ball as we all seen in his game against the Celtics when he scored 17 points and grabbed 18 rebounds, and PEJ has good size and is a solid defender.

Our lineup will look like this

1. Felton
2. Billups
3. Melo
4. Stat
5. Nene

and off the bench
(Turiaf, Douglas, Williams, Walker, Barron, PEJ)

Just thinking out the box. I love our team now dont get me wrong. But with just a .500 record and Amare putting in way to much work with a worn down Felton i think its safe to say this team needs a change and we got to be expecting something before the dealine. Or is this to much?

Last edited:

la2ny

Starter
It's ok, but I wouldnt want Billups playing the 2. and I'd rather keep someone to get Mayo for our 2 guard spot. We'd also be smaller. I'd try to keep Moz and ship everyone else out.

I can also see we'd probably have alot of cap after this year if Nene opted out.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
melo isn't in the starting lineup you posted?

Fixed*
My fault I'm type saucy I jus guzzled a st ides 40 and I'm doing this shit from my fone. I like how this starting 5 looks tho In Felt, Billups, Melo, Stat, Nene ...

Nd La2ny I doubt Nene will opt out of this team, especially staying with Melo.

I know im going to take heat for this since we have a lot of Galo, Chandler, Fields, Mozgov lovers on this site. Which i cant blame you because they play for our team, i got love for them too. But you got to understand before the deadline a lot and if not all of these guys will be gone.

Lets face it Denver wants the house for Melo. Why not give them the WHOLE house and try to get Billups and Nene back with it. In the trade we will finally get the aggressive big man we need in Nene and a backup point guard and 2 guard in Billups. Billups is getting old and can still drill his 3s thats why i figure he can thrive in our system as a 2 guard, and is a solid backup to Felton.

Why not trade Curry, Randolph, and Azzy to Minnesota for Brewer, and a 1st round pick.

Then trade to Denver Fields, Galo, Chandler, Mozgov, 1st round pick, Brewer, Mason, Rautins

In return Denver will give us Melo, Nene, and Billups

Then pick up Barron and PEJ. Barron is an aggresive big and can flat out play ball as we all seen in his game against the Celtics when he scored 17 points and grabbed 18 rebounds, and PEJ has good size and is a solid defender.

Our lineup will look like this

1. Felton
2. Billups
3. Melo
4. Stat
5. Nene

and off the bench
(Turiaf, Douglas, Williams, Walker, Barron, PEJ)

Just thinking out the box. I love our team now dont get me wrong. But with just a .500 record and Amare putting in way to much work with a worn down Felton i think its safe to say this team needs a change and we got to be expecting something before the dealine. Or is this to much?
Dude i'm sry but your going way to overboard,get billups,melo and nene????We should trade gallo,chandler,randolph and curry for melo then we sign barron

la2ny

Starter
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=4s23vyj

This is what we should be aiming for. We'd have the option to let Mayo and Thabeet go by the Summer of 2012 and could get a better backup point this summer. Then throw in that we keep Landry! This deal is fire. I know most people aren't too high on Thabeet here, but he can play 'D' and he's 7'3 lol. Cant teach that. Besides, Moz isn't Dwight down low anyway.