The Plan Has Worked - N8 Requests Trade.

Nate's either gonna make some noise or dissapear.... Which do you think'll happen?

• He'll go nuts - 18-20ppg

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • He'll sit on a bench and dance his way out of the league

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • We'll only see him at dunk comps and on the occassional trash time highlight

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • He'll get waived and not picked up like Earl Boykins

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

smokes

Huge Member
All you nate haters.. want nate out because he dances around and smiles and doesnt take his job seriously... so your saying lebron dancing around and all his crap isnt a circus act as well... so you must be saying you don't want lebron?

That's such an awful comparison it barely warrants a response but I'm bored so here goes.

If Nate performed like Lebron night in night out then he wouldn't be sitting on the bench, dumbass.

Starks

Starter
All you nate haters.. want nate out because he dances around and smiles and doesnt take his job seriously... so your saying lebron dancing around and all his crap isnt a circus act as well... so you must be saying you don't want lebron?

Listen, you don't ever EVER EVER EVER EVER, compare a marginal bench player like Nate to the best athlete in the world. That's point # one.

Point #2.
No one on this site...not one person, would not want LeBron.

Point#3.
LeBron can do whatever he wants, because he is mega star.

Point#4.
LeBron is winner and always focused on winning. His basketball IQ is light years over Nate and know more about basketball than Nate is even capable of putting inside his pea brain.

Point#5.
Nate is an overated bust that only appeals to little kids. No one in the NBA cares about him and thats why he's stuck here

lol the stupidity on this board is really getting unbearable.

Starks

Starter
That's such an awful comparison it barely warrants a response but I'm bored so here goes.

If Nate performed like Lebron night in night out then he wouldn't be sitting on the bench, dumbass.

If this dude is over 13 years old, he needs to get banned for lack of basketball knowledge. If he's a child, as the poster seems by the way his post is worded, than just ignore him.

Starks

Starter

Keep puffing on that 420 moron. It hasn't affected your brain at all. Smoke yourself all the way to the back of the unemployment line

dlee420

Banned
Keep puffing on that 420 moron. It hasn't affected your brain at all. Smoke yourself all the way to the back of the unemployment line

Starks .. looks like I touched a soft spot in your heart. All im saying is that you need to come up with better reasons to want nate out other then his silly pre game routine.. seems to me when hes out there he takes the game just as seriously as anyone else. I want him traded just as much as you do.. but for reasons other then being a goof before games.

Torp

Benchwarmer
is there any way we can get rid of nate bundled with either jefferies or curry. Or is this just too much to ask?

dlee420

Banned

so the way duhon performed night in and night out the first 15 games of this season.. that man deserved not to be on the bench?

Starks

Starter
Starks .. looks like I touched a soft spot in your heart. All im saying is that you need to come up with better reasons to want nate out other then his silly pre game routine.. seems to me when hes out there he takes the game just as seriously as anyone else. I want him traded just as much as you do.. but for reasons other then being a goof before games.

Hey man, no harm no foul. I just really like where this team is going and don't want to see my city dragged down any further by garbage basketball.

Nate not taking basketball seriously is a good enough reason to ship him out. Our older Knick teams that had pride and cared about the fans all took the game seriously. Any player that doesn't take basketball and winning in NY seriously needs to go. If Nate wants to play the same way he does, he can go somewhere else where it doesn't affect our win loss record.

But when players like that are on my team, than its personal. So yea, ship him out.

richtree

Rotation player
funny how Mike was hyping Nate last year. Telling everyone he was gonna get all these steals, etc.

He simply doesn't do enough good things on the floor to win.

I can't wait until the all-star break when the NBA doesn't want him in the dunk contest if he is sitting on the Knick bench.

If he was smart, he would take a trade to a bad team, enter the dunk conest, sign a 2 year "duhon like" deal, and play his way into retirement in 2 years.

CoolClyde

N8 = Pro?

if N8 played iike a professional team player, without the clowning and posturing, he would be a dynamic player. it remains to be seen if he can cut the childish act and become a team pro. I would hate for that to happen on another team (ie: Celtics, who tamed Starbury for their purposes).

Remember, N8's attitude caused Larry Brown to bench him (N8: "he's taking away my fun") and considered sending him to D-League. I believe there was a N8 shooting spitballs incident on the team bus...

If N8 only wants to play his way, then it's gonna be the highway.

Grow up bro! Be the consummate professional! Be a Knickerbocker!

that being said, I think No-D'Antoni needs to play N8 a little bit, because the little pecker knows how to drive and score in bunches, that cannot be denied.

Poo-hon coming out of his slump is the reason the Knicks are playing better, not N8 being on the bench. :2cents:

nyk_nyk

All Star
Wait a minute.

This is exactly.. EXACTLY what happened last season. D'antoni decides he doesn't like a guy on the team. This is the second time in two years. There's something wrong with this man as a coach. No other coach just tells a huge part of the team that he can't play anymore.

Something is really wrong here. Only this Knicks franchise I swear to God.

Damn I thought I was the only one to notice that s***. This is the 2nd time Dantoni has gone about this the wrong way. It's like if he doesn't like you personally then its over. This is a business, not a family circus.
:alert:

nyk_nyk

All Star
Exactly, This guy pisses on us the fans by not taking his job seriously, Fooling around in the lay-up line acting like a damn clown in the media. As far as I'm concerned he is exactly whats been wrong with the Knicks in the past few years. How anyone can defend this guy is beyond me, It has nothing to do with D'ant not liking him, It has everything to do with him being nothing more than a sideshow and circus act. For us to become a winning team we have to rid ourselves of this bullshit and move forward. What has he done for us on the court? Absolutely nothing. Stop defending him. He's a hunk of shit with a bad attitude. Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out. Getting rid of him show's that D'ant and Walsh are commited to making this team BETTER and not into the Ringling Brothers.

Ok seriously now, some of you folks need to let it go already. It's been almost 10 games now since he was benched and i'm still seeing posts complaining about Nate fooling around before games. All he's been doing is cheering on his teammates lately so relax with all this OLD information. Newsflash: many teams joke around and stuff like that before a game. You think everyone is as serious as Duncan all the time? I think Nate served more than enough time on the bench so play him or trade him because he has talent. Move past that.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
if nate joins the celdicks the little respect i still have for him b/c of the excitement he helped bring when we were atrocious will all be gone

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Nate wants to go to the Celtics...

little traitorous midget...

Mini Me..bury.

Just kidding. He's actually been more mature than Mebury but this was too tempting.

I actually feel bad for Nate. His purpose in the NBA is to provide energy and an offensive spark off the bench. He does that well. On a good team he could be a valuable asset. On a bad team (e.g Knicks) he shouldn't get so many minutes. Trade him to a good team and everybody's happy.

I have a feeling this was more about getting him to force a trade. Which worked.

dlee420

Banned
I don't understand what you're trying to say here. I never compared Nate to Duhon. You did compare Nate to Lebron :p

I compared Nate to Lebrons antics and pre game foolishness... which seems to be what everyone is complaining about.. not his skill