Girl rips Jared Jeffries---CLASSIC

pakopako

Benchwarmer
On topic: Cute, bangable.

Also all she knows is a statline and that he misses layups... OMG wow talk about deep research. I start to wonder if anyone watches Knicks games this season... JJ played some great basketball for us this year, of course he ain't a great player but he has a role and he fulfills it. Look at our inside now we don't have him... Bogut 24 points 20 rebounds.

JJ was a role-player, not a starter.
What he did for the Rockets this week? Yeah, that's great. That's what he is good for. But not a starter, which is what he was on the Knicks.

Stopping Bogut? Remember the last time the Knicks played the Bucks? Same deal. JJ wasn't the answer then, he wasn't the answer now, but he might be the answer for Houston.

smokes

Huge Member
JJ was a role-player, not a starter.
What he did for the Rockets this week? Yeah, that's great. That's what he is good for. But not a starter, which is what he was on the Knicks.

Stopping Bogut? Remember the last time the Knicks played the Bucks? Same deal. JJ wasn't the answer then, he wasn't the answer now, but he might be the answer for Houston.

And it's his fault that he was a starter? He forced his way into the starting five?

Erm same deal? There's a slight difference between 20 rebounds and 8 rebounds i think ...

CoolClyde

Girafferies Laugheries

Ahh, a hottie after my own cold heart. I'd love to slip her the pole...
the Girafferies pole!
girafferies_pole.gif

The Giraffe is gone, gone is the giraffe
I have to laugh, the giraffe is gone!
girafferies.jpg

Goodbye Girafferies!!
Time to celebrate hottie tottie!
whip off that knicks shirt and those shoes
let's get Mc-Grody!
giraffe-wiener-dog.jpg

Don't it feel good with that Giraffe off yer back?
He's gone to the Houston zoo!
won't it feel good to have a weiner in ya?
A weiner dog, that is! Word to you, hotstuff!

btw, where's the Duhound video, babe?
Hound_Duhon.jpg

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
LMAO funny vid. Decent looking chick, but a girl who knows some basketball already sounds good to me. Seems like she likes Allan Houston to, so I'm loving that. Who knows how many youtube comments she gets from desperate male Knick fans nowadays, but someone should try to send her an invite for this site. I don't think we've ever had a girl on this forum, or maybe we have, but not that I know of lol.

Paul1355

All Star
Lol what the fuk... some "hot" girl talks crap about a guy and everyone falls into line hahaha. First of all she ain't even that hot... her head is a weird shape. I mean sure, for someone that "knows" about basketball she's pretty nice but damn she ain't nothing special.

Also all she knows is a statline and that he misses layups... OMG wow talk about deep research. I start to wonder if anyone watches Knicks games this season... JJ played some great basketball for us this year, of course he ain't a great player but he has a role and he fulfills it. Look at our inside now we don't have him... Bogut 24 points 20 rebounds.

I would still fuk her, but only to punish her for being such a bandwagon bitch.

smokes seriously i disagree with this whole post.
-first off she is hot and a girl who knows her basketball should give any guy a hard on.
-I have watched every knick game this year and this girl was dead on about Jeffries...she basically said everything i said, so to say she does not watch games is entirely false judgment.

JJ played some great basketball for us?

Yea in what area? Offense he blows we all know that. Just look at the girl's video clip.... Defense? As the girl explained...the only part of his game that is above average is taking charges. That's it.

You really think Jeffries would have stopped Andrew Bogut who is twice is size in strength and actually has skills for a Center? No way bro you over rate jeffries to no end.

smokes

Huge Member
smokes seriously i disagree with this whole post.
-first off she is hot and a girl who knows her basketball should give any guy a hard on.
-I have watched every knick game this year and this girl was dead on about Jeffries...she basically said everything i said, so to say she does not watch games is entirely false judgment.

JJ played some great basketball for us?

Yea in what area? Offense he blows we all know that. Just look at the girl's video clip.... Defense? As the girl explained...the only part of his game that is above average is taking charges. That's it.

You really think Jeffries would have stopped Andrew Bogut who is twice is size in strength and actually has skills for a Center? No way bro you over rate jeffries to no end.

That's fine if you disagree but it don't change my opinion.

She is decent but she ain't that hot. I can walk down the street to the mall and see 20 girls hotter than her.

I didn't say she didn't watch the games, I said half the people on this forum don't seem to watch the games :p

On offense he sucks but he's not as bad as years gone by. He raised his 3P% from 26% to 32% this year which is respectable for a 6'11 guy who is not offensively minded. I posted this a while back but it actually got to the point this season where I stopped cringing every time JJ went for a layup because he didn't miss many this year :lol:

Jefferies does a lot of things on defense that help. He's not a stat filler but he puts in more hustle and effort on D than any other Knicks player. He averaged 1 steal and 1 block for the 2010 season, again more than any other Knick.

I agree he shouldn't be a starter but who's fault is that? Not his certainly. Blame D'antoni for starting him or Walsh for not bringing in a decent PF/C or IT for signing him but you can't blame JJ.

I don't think Jefferies is above average, but he is average and he certainly doesn't suck at his role. You guys are the unrealistic ones expecting an average player to play like an all star.

To me this seems like another case of "OMG A GIRL ON THE INTERNET" which is just sad.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer

I agree with everything this girl said since I was ripping on Jeffries for a while on this Knicks forum. I'm so happy he is gone because he so the most overrated bum in the NBA.
I personally loved this video.

Thoughts on this video?

She's hot. And shes smart.

Jefferies wasn't only absent on offense, he took away from our offense.. we were a man short each time he was on the court on the O end... and yes, as she said, hes a D player, he takes charges, big woopp.. if thats all you do it ain't that hard to focus on...

He had been playing better overall D this yr, but he was, and will always be, half a player... shoudn't be able to make it in the nba and not have a shooting/scoring ability

glad to see him and his contract gone

Paul1355

All Star
She's hot. And shes smart.

Jefferies wasn't only absent on offense, he took away from our offense.. we were a man short each time he was on the court on the O end... and yes, as she said, hes a D player, he takes charges, big woopp.. if thats all you do it ain't that hard to focus on...

He had been playing better overall D this yr, but he was, and will always be, half a player... shoudn't be able to make it in the nba and not have a shooting/scoring ability

glad to see him and his contract gone

when duhon and Jeffries were in the lineup we had only three options on offense because Du-nothing and Jared Jeffires have no offensive skill or awarness.

good post...agreed with everything..

now with Sergio, Tmac, CHandler, Gallo, Lee....everyone can score

Paul1355

All Star
That's fine if you disagree but it don't change my opinion.

She is decent but she ain't that hot. I can walk down the street to the mall and see 20 girls hotter than her.

I didn't say she didn't watch the games, I said half the people on this forum don't seem to watch the games :p

On offense he sucks but he's not as bad as years gone by. He raised his 3P% from 26% to 32% this year which is respectable for a 6'11 guy who is not offensively minded. I posted this a while back but it actually got to the point this season where I stopped cringing every time JJ went for a layup because he didn't miss many this year :lol:

Jefferies does a lot of things on defense that help. He's not a stat filler but he puts in more hustle and effort on D than any other Knicks player. He averaged 1 steal and 1 block for the 2010 season, again more than any other Knick.

I agree he shouldn't be a starter but who's fault is that? Not his certainly. Blame D'antoni for starting him or Walsh for not bringing in a decent PF/C or IT for signing him but you can't blame JJ.

I don't think Jefferies is above average, but he is average and he certainly doesn't suck at his role. You guys are the unrealistic ones expecting an average player to play like an all star.

To me this seems like another case of "OMG A GIRL ON THE INTERNET" which is just sad.

you still over rated him...jeffries is not average..thats the point i was trying to get across...he is below average at best....even worse when you see the easy shots he always messes up

Dirk

Benchwarmer
She's hot as hell and needs my ball stones dunked in her mouth while I watch the Knicks

Starks

Starter
The last chick I remember on this forum looked like a slimmer version of precious. And that ain't saying alot.

While on the subject of females and sports, can we all agree that female sports commentators like don't seem to serve much purpose aside from eye candy? Just look at ESPN. That place is run like Sterling Cooper. I know I sound like a tool but it's just distracting to me to see chicks commentating during my games. What the **** has any sideline reporter contributed to a game other than jokes from guys. It's like dudes watching that glee club shit or cheerleading. It just doesn't flow well.

I gotta hand it to her though. She def knows her shit and seems to be an exception.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Lol what the fuk... some "hot" girl talks crap about a guy and everyone falls into line hahaha. First of all she ain't even that hot... her head is a weird shape. I mean sure, for someone that "knows" about basketball she's pretty nice but damn she ain't nothing special.

I would still fuk her, but only to punish her for being such a bandwagon bitch.

WOW...

did she dump you or something??? :lol:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
The last chick I remember on this forum looked like a slimmer version of precious. And that ain't saying alot.

While on the subject of females and sports, can we all agree that female sports commentators like don't seem to serve much purpose aside from eye candy? Just look at ESPN. That place is run like Sterling Cooper. I know I sound like a tool but it's just distracting to me to see chicks commentating during my games. What the **** has any sideline reporter contributed to a game other than jokes from guys. It's like dudes watching that glee club shit or cheerleading. It just doesn't flow well.

I gotta hand it to her though. She def knows her shit and seems to be an exception.

Come on now Starks...people like Erin Andrews have contributed greatly. Everyone always loves seeing her comment on the games...LOLL

If we're gonna talk ball, let's talk ball. No need for all that crazy, nasty, disrespectful language. I can take criticism and I'm not offended by any of this, but if you're gonna make an argument, back it up with knowledge, not bullshit.

I dropped the stats first because it's the easiest, quickest way to prove my point...especially for those who don't know the game as well as I do. Even though stats aren't everything, they do count for something and he's got a sad stat line...at 6'11" I don't care what kind of "intangibles" you might have, you better be grabbing more than 4 boards a game for me if you're a starter.

If you're gonna tell me he plays solid D, I need you to give me an example because I see the man roll out a red carpet every time the opposing team drives. Have you noticed who he's usually guarding? The point guard! If you're guarding a player 7-11 inches shorter than you, shittttt you BETTER be able to have at least one block per game (since you wanted to bring up that stat).

His lack of offense hurts us more than you think. I'm not just talking about this man missing layups and shots, I'm talkin about him missing PASSES!! The man has 2 rocks for hands. I've seen chest passes thrown to him from 2 feet away somehow get deflected out of bounds by his feet!?! He can't catch, can't shoot, and can't pass....if only we had endless time outs so that we can sub him out every time the ball was ours. We can leave him in so he can get his token couple of charges on the defensive end. I'll give him the tiniest bit of credit for the heart that goes into that, but man is that exxagerated by everyone. Have you ever paid attention to how many of his attempted charges turn into blocking fouls? Well, start paying attention.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.