Revenge & Evolution: Knicks @ Cavs 2-25-11

the portable man

Benchwarmer
WOW this is the worst trade ever, we are completely doomed

first of all BILLUPS IS TRASH, he is slow as constipated shit, he's an average passer, highly inconsistent scorer

i don't care about his championship, he had a short run and now he's back to playing the way he started out, i mean this guy got traded for AI and that's not a good thing

as for MELLOW, he plays like a COCKY DUMBASS, i'm already sick of it, there's a reason why i rarely watched nugget highlights

and did any1 else see that hand-off to melo from amare on the left, it was lakers triangle type offense, score was around 83-75

if ANYBODY saw this basically melo had a WIDE OPEN MID RANGE SHOT, but check this he chose to PUMP FAKE WITH NO DEFENDER NEAR HIM, GOES AROUND AMARE AND COLLIDES INTO HIS MAN AND THROWS UP THE SHITTIEST ATTEMPT IMAGINABLE

I DONT CARE IF WE WIN OR LOSE THIS GAME, THIS IS PATHETIC BASKETBALL

THERES A REASON BILLUPS HAS BEEN TRADED SO MANY TIMES ITS NOT A ****ING COINCIDENCE

AND AS FOR AMARE, HES A BLOCKHEAD AS WELL WHO PASSES UP OPEN MID RANGE SHOTS FOR PUMP FAKES THEN DRIVES INTO HIS MAN AND THROWS UP A PRAYER

HE'S ONLY GOOD WHEN GUYS GET HIM OPEN, THE TYPE OF SHIT HE DOES IS HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL

KingofNy

Starter
WTF is up with these bullcrap fouls? Uggghh. These refs are garbage.:boohoo:

THEY ARE CALLING NO FOULS AGAINST CLEVELAND. NONE. F*CK THEM. THE FEW TIMES WE PLAY DEFENSE THEY CALL A FOUL. THESE REFS ARE GARBAGE! We had like 5 cleans blocks that were called against us. No wonder our guys aren't playing D, they want to stay in the damn game.

Last edited:

WrongIslander

Rotation player
It's one game and we all knew we couldn't rebound so the only thing that has changed is the overreaction. We badly need a defensive rebounder, nothing has changed!

la2ny

Starter
lol at some of you guys reactions.

We knew we cant get rebounds. We knew we weren't Boston on D. So calm down please.

EDIT:OMFG That was a Clean ****ing Block!!!!! WTF

Markutis

Benchwarmer
C'MON Knicks! Fight back! Get physical! I don't care about the refs. If we end this game with 4 players on the court let it be. But i want to see rage and desire to win. Show some ****ing pride!
:machinegun:

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
Other than the fact that this is one of the most boring games I have seen in a long time, Knicks aren't playing with any passion.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
You should care about the refs when everything is a foul and is sending them to the stripe every 5 seconds.

It started off stupid calls in our favour for about half the first quarter and then the crowd got involved and now the refs may as well be doing laps with every call they're loving the crowd so much.

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
stats a punk who dont board or play d cause hes afraid to foul an lose his chances to get 25 dant is the biggrst punk of all, diregards d and lets all his new guys ride the pine, hes a joke go back to italy where they love you