Wednesday, Feb 8 - Knicks @ Wizards 7:00pm

For a rep point, guess how many dimes Lin throws tonight.

• Total voters

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
Anyone who thinks dantoni should be fired should Stfu and give this team a chance because now we have a point guard and look like an amazing ****ing team

KingofNy

Starter
Anyone else wish we had two Lin's? Our offense isn't the same without him. On top of his 8 assists, how many times has Chandler went to the line because of him? TONS!

Kiyaman

Legend
TD and Balkman are killing it!!!

The Knicks have to score off of their defense in order to WIN....
that's how they won the last two games.
The Defense has to pick-up....SG-TD could defend Wall....SF-Balkman
could box-out MGee to give us more rebounds

KingofNy

Starter
Anyone who thinks dantoni should be fired should Stfu and give this team a chance because now we have a point guard and look like an amazing ****ing team

Anyone who thinks D'Antoni is a good coach needs to have their head examined because they're definitely missing some marbles.

CoolClyde

Lintastic

Lin playing oh so smart. getting the ball to Novak, like a true PG.

with Girafferies out, the team is twice as athletic, and assists are flowing.

reminder to coach Macaroni lovers, Novak and Lin are only seeing time because of injuries and total desperation. like every positive substitution/decision made in the past 4 years, they've only come when the answer has bitten him on the ass.

now watch him run Lin into the ground, and keep TD in the doghouse.
and give Jerry Jordan no action.

seems every game is exciting now, watching Lin the magic min.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
u need to shoot yourself for that comment....u belong in the next life

So the knicks are suddenly better only because of Lin? No it's because Lin fits in D'antoni's system. Everytime they ask Lin what's going on he claims that his strengths fit into D'antoni's attack the basket, space the floor, pick and roll system.

And how are you going to blame D'Antoni for not playing Lin? Everytime D'antoni played Lin a few minutes at the end he got many turnovers and couldn't dribble for shit. We all thought he was trash until very recently (like in the Celtics game, etc.)

Suddenly he started playing better in his garbage minutes which is why D'antoni is finally giving him time, along with desperation, I agree.

And wtf could Steve Novak do without a point guard to set him up? In a system without a PG where everyone is trying to create their own shot, Novak would have no hope.

So regardless about what happened in the past, Lin has stepped the **** up, and as a result, he is playing. This is a new looking team. With a point guard, all the other options become open.

Stop being negative pussies and drowning in your sorrow and cheer for your Knicks. Some of you guys (kingny or wtf ur name is) are complaining and crying in this thread even when things are going good.

iSaYughh

Starter
So the knicks are suddenly better only because of Lin? No it's because Lin fits in D'antoni's system. Everytime they ask Lin what's going on he claims that his strengths fit into D'antoni's attack the basket, space the floor, pick and roll system.

And how are you going to blame D'Antoni for not playing Lin? Everytime D'antoni played Lin a few minutes at the end he got many turnovers and couldn't dribble for shit. We all thought he was trash until very recently (like in the Celtics game, etc.)

Suddenly he started playing better in his garbage minutes which is why D'antoni is finally giving him time, along with desperation, I agree.

And wtf could Steve Novak do without a point guard to set him up? In a system without a PG where everyone is trying to create their own shot, Novak would have no hope.

So regardless about what happened in the past, Lin has stepped the **** up, and as a result, he is playing. This is a new looking team. With a point guard, all the other options become open.

Stop being negative pussies and drowning in your sorrow and cheer for your Knicks. Some of you guys (kingny or wtf ur name is) are complaining and crying in this thread even when things are going good.

larry-david.jpg

Welcome to the forums, wise sir.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Crazy⑧s;203838 said:
I dunno? It was 39" last year, I'm pretty sure. Perhaps he's now having more of an opportunity to show it with STAT and Melo out?

When I saw him on the backdoor cut for the dunk, I swear his leap got higher than before. hmmmm..

Well his horizontal is gonna get longer soon with him and Lin going at it on his couch, if you know what I mean... :teeth: