Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets 7:00pm 12/04/2015

Lance Thomas with a Porzingis-esque putback jam. Lead is 54 to 25 halfway through the 2nd quarter. The only downside to beating the Nets? We help the Celtics get a better lottery pick. Stupid Nets.

tiger0330

Legend
I think the Nets are doomed for at least the next 4 years. They already bought out Williams, JJ contract expires this year. They need to dump Lopez, the other overpaid Lopez in the NBA.

Kiyaman

Legend
The 2nd unit increase our 15 point to a 27 pt lead in 9 min .. D.Will n Lance are in-tune with Grant n Gallo

Kiyaman

Legend
I think the Nets are doomed for at least the next 4 years. They already bought out Williams, JJ contract expires this year. They need to dump Lopez, the other overpaid Lopez in the NBA.

Deron & JJ are the two players the Nets never should have traded for

tiger0330

Legend
Deron & JJ are the two players the Nets never should have traded for
Say what u will about PJ not signing a big star the Nets are an example of trying to hit that home run and striking out. Signing those dinosaurs at the end of their careers is what did them in along with DWill.

We played like garbage the last few minutes of the 2nd quarter, but the lead manages to still be 23 to end the half. We just need to bury them in the 3rd and be done with this.

KNICKSTAPE NATION

Benchwarmer
We played like garbage the last few minutes of the 2nd quarter, but the lead manages to still be 23 to end the half. We just need to bury them in the 3rd and be done with this.

Yea we need to play a good 3rd quarter or else the Nets will make a comeback

Kiyaman

Legend
Say what u will about PJ not signing a big star the Nets are an example of trying to hit that home run and striking out. Signing those dinosaurs at the end of their careers is what did them in along with DWill.

Naw .. the Nets did like Dolan in 2010 searching for a celebrity star to fill their arena .. it was either Melo or Deron, plus the Nets traded for a 4 year max JJ when his athleticism was gone, the reason Atlanta unloaded him after one season of the max contract.
KG n Pierce are great guiders for two star players which Deron & JJ were'nt

tiger0330

Legend
The one mystery to me is Quinn, I didn't think he was anything special coming here from Orlando but he is completely out of this rotation.

jimkcchief88

All Star
And you know MELO is HOT if KIyA is giving props On Chief...I will eat crow for Kristaps if the Melo haters quit hating...KNIcKs are balling and I am shopping for tix for tomorrow nights game in Milwaukee as we speak:)

tiger0330

Legend
And you know MELO is HOT if KIyA is giving props On Chief...I will eat crow for Kristaps if the Melo haters quit hating...KNIcKs are balling and I am shopping for tix for tomorrow nights game in Milwaukee as we speak:)
BOO YAH Big Chief in the house. I'm sold on kp6, see my Sig.

tiger0330

Legend
Looks like a Warriors vs any other team in the NBA game by the Knicks tonight. Garbage time early in the 4th qtr. Good break with a back to back for the Knicks.

Nets have hung around, albeit at some distance. Lead is 19 with 10 minutes to play. We missed a golden chance to make this an early laugher.