Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks 7:30pm 1/10/2016

Right on cue, our guys temper expectations and let this lame Bucks team get back to within 12. Silly. This game should be over. We have these guys way outclassed up until now.

Our guys do what the better team does, we wake up and stretch the lead back out in the 4th. We should be able to cruise to the finish now.

Melo finishes with 24 points, 9 boards, and 8 assists. People need to start accepting, his game has changed.

We have won 4 out of 5 and our one loss was by 1 to SA in their home. Suddenly, we are a good team. We just need to keep it going from here on out.

tiger0330

Legend
Man if Calderon could have made that 3 in SA we would really be talking about something after today. They dominated and they look like not only a playoff team but a top tier team in the league, still if we had a better playmaking PG like Ish Smith I think we would be even better.

Kiyaman

Legend
Melo finishes with 24 points, 9 boards, and 8 assists. People need to start accepting, his game has changed.

And one-block n one turnover ... this guy is not the same EGO ISO-Melo we traded for in 2010-11 season
ha ha ha ha ha

Kiyaman

Legend
Man if Calderon could have made that 3 in SA we would really be talking about something after today. They dominated and they look like not only a playoff team but a top tier team in the league, still if we had a better playmaking PG like Ish Smith I think we would be even better.

Calderon 3-ball shot is on the right side at the top of the key.
Where Calderon took the shot on the Spurs, that's Galloway best area to shoot 3s

mafra

Legend
I bet Greg Monroe feels like a real dingus now. Have fun in MIL collecting paychecks... Parker and Greek Freak are like 2 SFs.... They have no guards and Middleton is overpaid. Could've been part of something special in NY... But some shy away from that spotlight... some don't want to be the man (fearing backlash if exposed)... Amare and Melo and PORZ embraced it...

Anyway... Just imagine our ceiling if we find a way to get a legit PG!

DrB

Benchwarmer
i love this new MELO

I was thinking the same thing that Clyde said about Melo taking that 12ft shot he passed up that he should have shot it. He was wide open but it turned into a dunk by DWill, the guy's game has changed from attacking to the rim instead of taking jump shots to looking to pass first and his committment to D. Have to love this new Melo.
LOVE this new MELO....pinch me.

DrB

Benchwarmer
Things are starting to click for this team. Our rotations work now. We are entering the 4th with a 22 point lead and we made it look easy. For the first time this season, I'm starting to get excited about what we can do this year, rather than what we can do next year.
If we can get a real point guard we can make the playoffs.