Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Denver Nuggets 9:00pm 3/8/2016

tiger0330

Legend
More PnR with KP, less 3 pt shooting with KP. When KP moves w/o the ball go to the basket and not out to the 3 pt line.

Kiyaman

Legend
NO Rolo n Quinn lineup to close out the game on a team that got all their points in the paint .. Rambis is brilliant at losing too

mafra

Legend
Any poster on this board had a better game than Rolo or KP.

Melo once again can't score much in the 4th... Grant turns ball over, Affalo misses a 3-foot jumper, Galloway clanks a wide open 3 then gets roasted by DEN guard twice (back to back possessions) and even foolishly fouls him on second bucket for an and-1 opp

mafra

Legend
DEN backup PG has nearly more assists than all NYK guards combined. Hard to win in a PG-league when (on most nights) the opponent's backup PG is better than any PG on our roster.

tiger0330

Legend
Terrible start to this road trip and PJ is traveling with the team. Some performance in front of your boss, if the boys don't win tomorrow they may go 0-6 on the WC.

Only positive if they lay the big one on this trip is Rambis ain't coming back as HC.

Kiyaman

Legend
DEN backup PG has nearly more assists than all NYK guards combined. Hard to win in a PG-league when (on most nights) the opponent's backup PG is better than any PG on our roster.

BUM Afflalo receive 37 minute of playing-time messing-up the guard rotation throughout the game, letting every opponent go by him or score on him .. committing one foul in 37 minute

Kiyaman

Legend
Terrible start to this road trip and PJ is traveling with the team. Some performance in front of your boss, if the boys don't win tomorrow they may go 0-6 on the WC.

Only positive if they lay the big one on this trip is Rambis ain't coming back as HC.

We couldn't outscore a 25 -38 record small Denver Nuggets in any of the 4 quarters ..
Rambis u r FIRED! during the season as an interim head coach

Glad to see such an active game thread, but man, we are a demoralized fanbase as we once again lose the annual 'drop dead' game for Knicks fans. Still haven't won in Denver since the Melo trade. But I will say this, Melo continues to play phenomenal basketball. The rest of this team is a mess though. Jokic continues to be the one player who makes me sad about us drafting Porzingis. We are just hard to watch except for the rare good game here and there.

mafra

Legend
Glad to see such an active game thread, but man, we are a demoralized fanbase as we once again lose the annual 'drop dead' game for Knicks fans. Still haven't won in Denver since the Melo trade. But I will say this, Melo continues to play phenomenal basketball. The rest of this team is a mess though. Jokic continues to be the one player who makes me sad about us drafting Porzingis. We are just hard to watch except for the rare good game here and there.

We took Grant ahead of Jokic too...
But, yeah, we could have Mudiay-Jokic over KP-Grant.

Yeah... Affalo is trash. Make his life miserable and hope he declines his player option.

tiger0330

Legend
We took Grant ahead of Jokic too...
But, yeah, we could have Mudiay-Jokic over KP-Grant.

Yeah... Affalo is trash. Make his life miserable and hope he declines his player option.
Arguably Mudiay/Jokic have a brighter future than KP/Grant. Time will tell.

Tkf

Benchwarmer
DJ Augustine a PG that's been on like 7 teams is a better PG than anything we have. :(
on another site some years ago, when he was a free agent and going for cheap, I suggested the knicks get him.. most fans on that board including a mindless moderator laughed at the idea..

i was like.. OK... LOL..

Tkf

Benchwarmer
Arguably Mudiay/Jokic have a brighter future than KP/Grant. Time will tell.

I think they do, but that is just my opinion...

this is what rambis said about mudiay:

He’s going to be a good ballplayer — great court vision, good point-guard instincts, can penetrate, pass the basketball, willing passer,’’ Rambis said. “You can tell he’s worked on his shot to keep the defense’s honest. … We spent a lot pf time talking about it [before the draft]. He’s got that size, too. You can see where he can withstand punishment and use that size to wedge himself inside.”

with that being said, knicks NEEDED a PG.. why did the knicks pass on him again?