Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Detroit Pistons 8:00 10/21/2017 [Game #2]

tiger0330

Legend
I was sure Beas was out a week but looks like hes a fast healer. Frank on the other hand we probably won't see till next year.

O?Quinn is ripping it up out there. Finally, he is getting a chance to play for us. We lead 37 - 21 in the 2nd quarter. Good passing, good defense, let?s do this!

and1

Rotation player
I was sure Beas was out a week but looks like hes a fast healer. Frank on the other hand we probably won't see till next year.

attachment.php

this guy? miss out on taking some shots on opening night at the garden?

Attachments

• theBeas.jpg
    theBeas.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 8

tiger0330

Legend
Kanter looks great. Oh man, if he can emerge as a legit 20 ppg post scorer for us, that would be huge.

Hes been a 20ppg scorer per 36 for the last 3 years, we haven't had a post player like him since Curry, I don't include Stat because he could shoot the jumper.

Kiyaman

Legend
Great Game-Thread Rady .... I know the Pistons played last night vs an uptempo Wall Wizards but the Pistons bench kept bringing the Pistons back into the game.
Who is this guy KP? This is not the same KP we had the past 2 seasons, this KP is playing outstanding b.ball.
Waiting to see Quinn n WHG in the same lineup so we could run a decent 3 guard offense

We lead 13 at the half. Should have been more, but we let up late in the 2nd quarter. Great half of basketball for us.

and1

Rotation player
lookin' good so far, but we have to keep that defense tight at the end of the halves.

Broadway

All Star
Trying to catch this baseball game and missed large portions of the first half. I saw a couple nice possessions involving #kporzee he's lathered up this game but mostly what I caught is KO putting in work

Knicks don't look half bad tonight

Kiyaman

Legend
KP playing out of his mind. 7 for 7 from the floor.

Kp has 23 pts at halftime on 8-10 shooting ..
KP finally start shooting the majority of his shots inside 15 feet of the basket .. something Rambis should have told him to do as a rookie. All our Big men on the roster has to be mentoring KP .. Quinn is still our best bench player going into his 3rd season with Knicks.

tiger0330

Legend
Trying to catch this baseball game and missed large portions of the first half. I saw a couple nice possessions involving #kporzee he's lathered up this game but mostly what I caught is KO putting in work

Knicks don't look half bad tonight

I said KP was bragging with those goals of AS, DPOY, and MIP but I have no problem if he can back it up. So far in 2 games he has, mans work already in half a game with 23 pts. He's more efficient than Melo as the main man.

and1

Rotation player
and in typical knicks fashion we come out to start the 2nd half looking sloppy. they need to stop that right now or things will get out of control quick.