Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Chicago Bulls 8:00 12/9/2017 [Game #25]

Dunn gives the Bulls the 2 point lead from the line. We need another big shot with only 2.9 seconds to go.

Everyone who has thrown the towel in on this season and decided we had already lost this game 3 minutes before it was really decided can gloat now and make long-winded posts about how this team is doomed now. I?m just burned out on hearing it at this point.

and1

Rotation player
bleh. should've had this one. now we have another game tomorrow night, and you know how we do on back to backs.
fortunately it's against the pigeons. we SHOULD be able to get revenge on them. we BETTER get revenge!

Broadway

All Star
Dunn gives the Bulls the 2 point lead from the line. We need another big shot with only 2.9 seconds to go.

Didn't like the foul call the Bulls received at the end. Sometimes it happens but very rare to see it. Not the reason we lost of course. Great look at the end for #kporzee

Last edited:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Why don't the Knicks play that aggressive defense game throughout most of the game? They have problems starting games. They might have a few more wins if they played that defense a lot more.

Again, would have liked to see Noah in this game.

tiger0330

Legend
2.9 secs left KP takes and misses the game winner 3 from the left elbow. No two ways to put this losing to a 4-20 team playing a back to back and giving them their first 2 game winning streak this season. We need to get THJ back in 2 weeks not 2 months.

mafra

Legend
KP misses a wide own look
At buzzer to win it. 1-7 tonight from downtown. Finished game with a Melo line (10-25 shooting).

Knicks are now actually 1-8 on the road. When you lose against a 4-20 team.... well, you?re a bad team.

tiger0330

Legend
Didn't like the foul call, the Bulls received at the end. Sometimes it happens but very rare to see it. Not the reason we lost of course. Great look at the end for #kporzee
Wouldn't have mattered Rolo got a putback that was negated because of the foul. Think they would have been up 2 either way.

mafra

Legend
Everyone who has thrown the towel in on this season and decided we had already lost this game 3 minutes before it was really decided can gloat now and make long-winded posts about how this team is doomed now. I?m just burned out on hearing it at this point.

I don?t need a long-winded post to write that I?m burnt out from almost 2 decades of losing. 1 playoff series win in almost twenty years....

Why should I waive Pom-poms? Until this team finishes season with a winning record.... I?m rooting for high lottery picks.

I don?t need a long-winded post to write that I?m burnt out from almost 2 decades of losing. 1 playoff series win in almost twenty years....

Why should I waive Pom-poms? Until this team finishes season with a winning record.... I?m rooting for high lottery picks.

Live in the moment. Get into the big comeback we?re trying to pull off in the final minutes of the 4th quarter. Lament the loss when we?ve actually lost the game.

mafra

Legend
These bums allowed 36 points in the 4th.... it?s like they almost expected to win bc CHI is a bad team. That makes me want to puke bc this team should never take foot off the pedal.

But after what we?ve seen the last 2 decades, we?re the fools for wasting on a Saturday night in early DEC following the lowly Bulls host these pathetic Knickerbockers.

Losing bc you don?t have talent is acceptable. Losing bc a .500 team has zero energy? A disgrace.

tiger0330

Legend
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 8
These bums allowed 36 points in the 4th.... it?s like they almost expected to win bc CHI is a bad team. That makes me want to puke bc this team should never take foot off the pedal.

But after what we?ve seen the last 2 decades, we?re the fools for wasting on a Saturday night in early DEC following the lowly Bulls host these pathetic Knickerbockers.

Losing bc you don?t have talent is acceptable. Losing bc a .500 team has zero energy? A disgrace.

Alright, alright. I get it. You?re pissed off at this team. I had fun watching the game. I thought it was exciting, especially during our 10 - 0 run late in the 4th. Not like I have anything better to do while my wife is sleeping and I?m sitting here listening to a baby monitor.

mafra

Legend
Live in the moment. Get into the big comeback we?re trying to pull off in the final minutes of the 4th quarter. Lament the loss when we?ve actually lost the game.

I?ve seen the movie.... we know how it ends. Did you think this team had any chance to win after that back-to-back-to-back turnover fiasco? It was never gonna happen. This is called living in the moment....

Did you see that defensive possession that lost game? Lee burnt and nobody boxes out ROLO.

I can?t temember the last time we win a game on a buzzer beater....

Anyway.... 1-8 on the road, 4-5 against teams under .500

This, Brother, is our resume during the easiest part of our schedule! We play 31 of our final 51 games on the road.
We cant beat the bad teams.

Kanter, Thomas, and Jack were awful. Ntikilina with a 7:4 assist:turnover ration.... KP bricked 15 shots....

The only thing we had to do was ?contain? Dunn and prevent Mirotic from raining threes.... you would think we would play with passion all night to get a rare road win....

So, again, why get excited with each nutritionless win? Go 31-51 does nothing for me...

I?ve seen the movie.... we know how it ends. Did you think this team had any chance to win after that back-to-back-to-back turnover fiasco? It was never gonna happen. This is called living in the moment....

Did you see that defensive possession that lost game? Lee burnt and nobody boxes out ROLO.

I can?t temember the last time we win a game on a buzzer beater....

Anyway.... 1-8 on the road, 4-5 against teams under .500

This, Brother, is our resume during the easiest part of our schedule! We play 31 of our final 51 games on the road.
We any beat the bad teams.

So, again, why get excited with each nutritionless win? Go 31-51 does nothing for me...

Until KP?s 3-pointer bounced off the rim and the final buzzer rang without us hitting a tip-in, yes, I thought this team could win. Go back earlier in this thread and read my posts in-between the posts talking about how much people think this is a bad team.

mafra

Legend
Alright, alright. I get it. You?re pissed off at this team. I had fun watching the game. I thought it was exciting, especially during our 10 - 0 run late in the 4th. Not like I have anything better to do while my wife is sleeping and I?m sitting here listening to a baby monitor.

That?s my point. Even I got excited during that run.... even thought we had a chance with 2.9 seconds. That?s why we are fools. It always ends the same.... and I?m getting tired of this. No excuses not playing with effort.

That?s my point. Even I got excited during that run.... even thought we had a chance with 2.9 seconds. That?s why we are fools. It always ends the same.... and I?m getting tired of this. No excuses not playing with effort.

We?re not fools. Unless you?re putting money on the games...