Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks 5/26/2021 7:30 pm [Game #2]

Young and Bogdanovic are a combined 13 for 22.

RJ and Randle are a combined 3 for 16.

We?re just getting beat. Credit to the Hawks. They are just beating us.

mafra

Legend
Amen. Simple as that. Last game lost bc of a freak play where RJ couldn?t secure a steal...

Tonight, their stars are better than ours.

Again, RJ and Randle averaged 58 points a game vs the Hawks

Kiyaman

Legend
Thibs better sit Randle & Barrett in the second half if the two performance dont pick up .. Obi Toppin are out pkaying Randle in both games

mafra

Legend
Who wants it more?

Tip ball to 2 NYK players and Bullock let?s Hunter cut him off and secure the tip. Naturally, as RB is prone to do, he compounds a bad play that resulted in a turnover, and turns it into a borderline flagrant situation.

Right now, it?s about want to.... and ATL is the more confident and want to possessed team.

mafra

Legend
Bullock still hasn?t made a 3 in the series. Meanwhile, Hunter is at 15 points and destroying RB.

Hunter-BB-Young simply outplaying Randle-RJ-Bullock

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Thibs might be making Payton's confidence even worse (unless he doesn't care) by having such a short leash on him. What's the point?

Kiyaman

Legend
We overachieved during the season , and have now over the span of a like 2 weeks forgot how to play defense , and Randle forgot how to play the game of basketball .... I am depressed, Hawks players showed up our star-players have not .If I am the Knicks org I hold off on any Randle extension do not even discuss it you can't max out a PO bust like that. Hope he comes back and makes me it crow but I don't see it ...

jimkcchief88

All Star
Crazy how long ago this sig was made for me!

Walt Frazier said something interesting years ago. I think a player on the Knicks asked him for advice one or so times, or maybe he said that he hasn't gotten any questions for advice. If I was a Knick I'd always be asking Frazier question. People argue that he's the best defensive PG of all-time.

I remember years ago when sigs were being made years ago...should have gotten one then...stuck at work finally catching some now looks like I didn?t miss much...lead down to 10 JR on the line cmon JR...we can still win this game!!?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I remember years ago when sigs were being made years ago...should have gotten one then...stuck at work finally catching some now looks like I didn’t miss much...lead down to 10 JR on the line cmon JR...we can still win this game!!’
It feels like more than 10. The Knicks are playing awful.

Edit: Well, it is 12.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Drose for 3!!!! Lead down to 6!!! Maybe I didn?t get a sig because I live here in the CHI. All the guys thought I was a Bulls fan troll lol...the good old days on KO.com me vs Metro. I was hoping the playoffs would bring the old crew back: pat, donchris, any of the Starburys...