Venue
TV
TIME
Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON
MSG
7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .. MitchRob is back, and the fans comments have Thibs bringing Mitch off the bench.
Barrett & Quickley is a No Show !!!

End of First Quarter .. Knicks 45 - Raps 33
We have 11 games left .. 6 against below .500, and 5 above .500

mafra

Legend
Robinson returns. Knicks with season high 80 points in first half. Going for 13th wire to wire win. Lead NBA. McBride drains 6 threes in 1Q

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 80 - Raps 59
MitchRob is Back !!!
Who is this guy McBride having 20 pts and 4 Dimes in the first half ???

Kiyaman

Legend
Check this score .. 145 -101 Knicks win over the Raptors !!!
MitchRob is Back ....

Six Knicks players scored in double-digits ..
Deuce McBride's 9-14 from 3's for a 29 pts, and 7 Dimes tonite
Precious Achuwa's double-double 19 pts, and 13 rbs in 27 minutes (7 offense rebounds) showed the Raptors organization Precious Achuwa was not the player to trade LMAO

mafra

Legend
Knicks 22-44. Second most made 3s in a game in franchise history. 42-point lead was biggest lead of season. Cavs and Magic lost so Knicks in the 3 slot, 2 games behind MIL for 2 seed. 10 games remain. With Indy losing, pretty much a lock that Knicks finish no worse than 5th seed.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Also, the worst home loss in Raptors franchise history! It was a really nice surprise to see Mitch Rob back in action. I think Randle coming back will definitely make us better, and if Anunoby returns completely healed, I can see us taking on the Celtics in the Conference finals. We're trailing the Bucks by just 2 games with 10 to go—can we dream of the 2nd seed?

I would indeed be a bit worried about the rotations and minutes distribution, but at the same time, I feel like this team has gone through so many successful adjustments, developing players that would have pretty much ridden the bench if it hadn't been for all the injuries.
In the end, I would go with a 9-player rotation, starting Brunson, DiVo, OG, Randle, Hartenstein, and have Hart, MitchRob, Achiuwa, and Deuce coming off the bench.

Kiyaman

Legend
A Big special Dream .. All 3 players (Mitch Randle and OG) come back healthy to play winning b.ball together within the remaining 10 games .. The Knicks will become a 50 win season team that OWNS the East Coast !!!

It's to late in the season to be mentioning high minutes of playing time for players. .
During the first-Half of the season the player travel and the 4 games in 6 days was the time to mention the high minutes giving to certain players.
Example .. Brunson went to the WCF averaging 27 minutes in the regular season games, and then increase to 31 minutes throughout the playoff.
The remaining 15 or 10 games of the season are when playoff teams shorten their rotation for playoff spots. .
A team averaging a 8 man game rotation throughout the First-Half of the regular season are denying 2 players on the roster development into the team rotation.
35 plus minutes from star players every game of the playoff are expected.
35 plus minutes from a star player every regular season game are a injury-factor.

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
we are in a crazy reality that the Knicks can win the East this year. Nobody saw this coming.........
Playoffs are a different league but it seems the Knicks have the grind and grid to make a real run.

mafra

Legend
This fact has keep some posters quiet. Either that or the RJ trade. Maybe some have ventured over to the ToR page. It took a while toe score the mess that Jackson-Gaines-Mills did to this organization…. But slowly Rose is pulling them out. Back to relevancy!