Round 1: New York Knicks @ Philadelphia 76ers 1:00 pm 4/28/2024 [Game #4]

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t wanna pull a Philly nbc jinx but what a win!!! With so much damage on the Knicks yet we still manage to pull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pat

Starter
Scoring 47 in a 130 pts game is one thing, doing that in a sub 100 game. Quite an achievement.

mafra

Legend
Knicks shot 7-27 from downtown and 16-26 from the FT line. On the road, in a playoff game and still won.

Knicks 10-1 all time when up 3-1 in series (the series they lost bc Stern/NBA suspended half NyK team bc Charlie Ward allowed PJ Brown to toss him into Hudson River). Ewing suspended bc he stepped 4 inches over court line.

MVP chants for JB in PHI

Kiyaman

Legend
Chanting MVP for Brunson in Philly. 47 points. NYK franchise record!!!!

Watching the high light of Philly chanting MVP to Brunson with all our Star Knicks fans .. was the best.
The New York Fans filled-up the 76ers arena in Game 4 in Philly, I guess to make sure the officials kept things fair-fare-fear.
I missed this nice late game Knicks win over Embiid by me over sleeping on Sunday.
Hartenstein in early foul trouble, and we still out rebound the 76ers 52-42 for the Win.
Outstanding !!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
All the fans in Philly, that was unbelievable. MVP chants for Brunson, DEUCE chants for McBride and boos for Embiid, i did not thought that was possible

jimkcchief88

All Star
In Kiya voice: Thanks for the game thread Rady! We had a Precious moment yesterday! JB was spectacular and Precious played some well needed minutes!!! Bench mob Dante’s Inferno and Obi-wan Kenobi got going as well close out game tomorrow night MSG!!!