Round 2: New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers 7:30 pm 5/6/2024 [Game #1]

mafra

Legend
Knicks up 2, Indy denying ball to Hart, and again… Josh is running around like team is trailing, as he dribbles ball hard into paint, stops, picks up dribble and simply passes ball to Indy. Absolute horrific turnover. That can’t happen. Indy ties it. Then it looks like TH strips JB. NYK had a 4 point lead but that quickly evaporated. Darn it!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
And once again the Pacers are back. Waiting for a foul on Haliburton to get overturned with the score tied at 113 and 1:51 left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mafra

Legend
Brunson ties it and then DDV puts Knicks up 4!!! Nova Knicks. What ever happened to that negative poster who ridiculed Leon Rose for brining 3 Villanova Wildcats here? They are owning this 4Q.

Knicks up 3….40 seconds left. My heart!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Donte with the three!! Knicks up 118-115 with 39s left.
Knicks got a huge call for a kick ball which didn’t seem to have happened. Pacers were not allowed to challenge

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Knicks make a successfull challenge for possession after Siakam cut it to one.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Turner called for offensive foul!!

mafra

Legend
Again… what the heck are they doin? JB nearly turns it over. They catch a break. Call overturned. Up 1. 22 seconds left. Then, they inbounds and turn it over again. Then DDV forces a call on an illegal pick! Down 1 with 12 second left. Make your FTs. Then foul. Don’t allow a 3!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Brunson at the free throw line. Knicks already up by 2

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Yet another incredible win. These games are not good for my heart but damn I love them!!

mafra

Legend
Efficient 12-6-3 for OBI. Give him credit. Not a star or a starter but a nice bench energy piece. McConnell tough. Knicks need McBride and Achiwa and MRob to step it up. We need some minutes and scoring from AB. Is he hurt?

mafra

Legend
Jalen Brunson has dropped 210 points in his last five games, the most over a 5-game span in the playoffs since Michael Jordan in 1993 🔥

He’s the first player in NBA history with 40 points and 5 assists in four consecutive playoff games.

What are we witnessing?

Jalen Brunson is the first and only player in NBA history to score 39+ points while shooting above 45% in five straight playoff games.

First. Only. Ever

Think about how many great scorers we’ve seen throughout the history of this league.

No one has ever done what Brunson is doing

jimkcchief88

All Star
What a win in JB we trust I’m telling you this team has Championship Swagger!!! When you have the best player on the court and he has control of the ball it’s hard to lose!!! What we are witnessing is the birth of a superstar MVP!!! Let’s go!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Jalen Brunson has dropped 210 points in his last five games, the most over a 5-game span in the playoffs since Michael Jordan in 1993 🔥

He’s the first player in NBA history with 40 points and 5 assists in four consecutive playoff games.

What are we witnessing?

Jalen Brunson is the first and only player in NBA history to score 39+ points while shooting above 45% in five straight playoff games.

First. Only. Ever

Think about how many great scorers we’ve seen throughout the history of this league.

No one has ever done what Brunson is doing
Mafra .. Ssh ssh bout Brunson's high scoring .. we gave JB the green-light to take 30+ shot attempts per postseason game.
Another Nice n scary close game WIN for us going down the stretch ..
Our 5 Starter players Stamina WON Game 1

Yo! is anyone watching the Ant-Man-Wolves beat up on the Nuggets 78-48 in Denver .. having 5 min remain in 3rd quarter ???

jimkcchief88

All Star
Mafra .. Ssh ssh bout Brunson's high scoring .. we gave JB the green-light to take 30+ shot attempts per postseason game.
Another Nice n scary close game WIN for us going down the stretch ..
Our 5 Starter players Stamina WON Game 1

Yo! is anyone watching the Ant-Man-Wolves beat up on the Nuggets 78-48 in Denver .. having 5 min remain in 3rd quarter ???
Kiya we needed every single one of them points we are witnessing history just kick back and appreciate I don’t complain when Mahomes lights it up that what Champions do we just ain’t seen it in a long time or really ever!