Prediction

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
Carmelo Anthony will decline the trade to become a New Jersey Net, showing his desire to play for New York.

Denver will be completely screwed over and not get what they wanted in a young Favors, Harris, etc.

Donnie Walsh will laugh and laugh and tell the Nuggets we are your last shot to get ANYTHING at all.

We complete the three team trade where Anthony Randolph and Eddy Curry leave New York for Minnesota and Wilson Chandler is sent to Denver. The Timberwolves then hand the Nuggets Corey Brewer and a first-round pick.

Carmelo Anthony is a Knick by the end of all star break.

:crossfingers:

KingofNy

Starter
You are all wrong man. If we don't have Melo by Sunday he will be going to the Nets. I hope to God we made progress today. If Gallo ends up being the reason Melo goes to the Nets I'm going to boycott the Knicks....Seriously.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
You are all wrong man. If we don't have Melo by Sunday he will be going to the Nets. I hope to God we made progress today. If Gallo ends up being the reason Melo goes to the Nets I'm going to boycott the Knicks....Seriously.

The Knicks according to reports offered Galo, Chandler, Felton, Curry, 1st Round.... What more do you want them to offer?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Carmelo Anthony will decline the trade to become a New Jersey Net, showing his desire to play for New York.

Denver will be completely screwed over and not get what they wanted in a young Favors, Harris, etc.

Donnie Walsh will laugh and laugh and tell the Nuggets we are your last shot to get ANYTHING at all.

We complete the three team trade where Anthony Randolph and Eddy Curry leave New York for Minnesota and Wilson Chandler is sent to Denver. The Timberwolves then hand the Nuggets Corey Brewer and a first-round pick.

Carmelo Anthony is a Knick by the end of all star break.

:crossfingers:

Denver already knows Melo won't sign w NJ. They're just using NJ to get what they want from us at this point.

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
wait im really confused right now... why cant we jus sign anthony in the offseason? wtf man its not like we'll win championship this year... we all no the quote battle another day and come back with a vengeance. even charles barkley thought that out y cant dolan? i want to fukin kill the knicks organization

STAT1

Starter
wait im really confused right now... why cant we jus sign anthony in the offseason? wtf man its not like we'll win championship this year... we all no the quote battle another day and come back with a vengeance. even charles barkley thought that out y cant dolan? i want to fukin kill the knicks organization

If we were guaranteed that Carmelo would sign with us this summer then I don't think the Knicks would even be involved in these discussions.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Denver already knows Melo won't sign w NJ. They're just using NJ to get what they want from us at this point.

Exactly. And if Melo had a shred of decency, he'd employ tactics to help us out. His relationship with all things Denver is in tatters. Do your bit for the sake of your new team, not just yourself. Butt dick