Knicks @ Mavs-3-10-11: Suck on This Chuck!

KingofNy

Starter
What is up with these refs? Did the Knicks do something to piss the league off or something? I don't get it?

knicksin60

Starter
How did a Knick team of Chris Duhon, Al Harrington, an 80 year old Tracy Mcgrady and a group of role players blow out the Mavericks by more than 30 points on their home court last year, but a Knick team that has 2 superstars can't compete against these same Mavericks?

KingofNy

Starter
I love the fact that Brewer is kicking our @ss. We traded for him and gave him away for nothing. The guy is practically a starter on any team in the league and he couldn't even make the rotation.

I don't see how that move shouldn't be scrutinized. Too many fans/media analysts let our FO get away with that move because we got Melo a week earlier. Getting rid of Antoni this offseason will ensure we don't strand anymore good players on Dumbtoni Island. And don't give me the excuse that JJ is better...He's good at D but he can't even touch the ball on offense without turning it over or airballing a layup.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
We are getting POUNDED inside.

Before the Knicks become a TRUE contender they need to add some size, and I dont know if that will ever happen with D'Antoni to be honest...

knicksin60

Starter
Letting go of Brewer was probably worse than choosing to pass on Ron Artest in the draft.Whoever it was that decided to get rid of Brewer is probably regretting it right now.

Well... Down 21 heading into the half. The good news is this... No way we allow 72 points during the 2nd half and no way Dallas holds us to only 51 during the 2nd so we WILL make it a game. We gotta defensive rebound better.

I look at it like this... 10-11 baskets down. Horrible freaking first half cant get any worse than that. We gotta come out STRONG during the 1st 5 mins of the 3rd

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
They have 0 turnovers!! This is BS. I have no idea why fields wasnt in the game either. Theres is no way we can even compete in this game if we dont guard somebody. Antoni better do somethin about tha, and not that 2-3 zone eiter, THEY HIT 3's! I got faith tho, melo will have a tiple double tonight, we need more rom STAT

knicksin60

Starter
Mike D'antoni is proving why his defensive game plan is far superior to that of Tom Thibodeu's, Doc Rivers', and Gregg Popovich's.

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
please corey brewer is trash... as if we were goin to use him anyways...
Knicks jus getting unlucky on loose balls and are just tired...
and dallas is jus on fire today, like seriously knicks r up in their face but they jus sinking it...
on the other hand knicks are missing especially amare.... thats y we're down by 20... next half we got to get those shots down and slow down the pace for dallas on the other end

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
This team has ridiculous size. Haywood, Marion, and to a lesser extent Chandler are killing us. Absolutely killing us.

This is leading to guys like Dirk and J-Kidd getting theirs.

We are far from a championship team. This game is showing that we really need 1 or 2 big men who do what Chandler and Haywood do. Only them can be start contending for real.

tiger0330

Legend
Letting go of Brewer was probably worse than choosing to pass on Ron Artest in the draft.Whoever it was that decided to get rid of Brewer is probably regretting it right now.
Even the ex-GM of Mn Kevin Mchale said "I have no idea why they let him go". Glad I'm not the only one scratching my head. Even if he wasn't in our plans, we could have used him for the playoff run. If I was Walsh I wouldn't have let him go even if he begged me.

KingofNy

Starter
No you're right. So glad we kept Balkman instead.

I was even happier we kept Rautins as well. Could you imagine if we had to give up Balkman and Rautins instead? What sense would that of made? They are crucial to our squad by warming up the bench, keeping Melo and Stat's gatorade cups filled and cheerleading on the sideline.

TakMan

Rotation player
Well... Down 21 heading into the half. The good news is this... No way we allow 72 points during the 2nd half and no way Dallas holds us to only 51 during the 2nd so we WILL make it a game. We gotta defensive rebound better.

I look at it like this... 10-11 baskets down. Horrible freaking first half cant get any worse than that. We gotta come out STRONG during the 1st 5 mins of the 3rd

You do realise this is the Knicks you're talking about. Capable of producing the very best and the very worst in the league. Problem is, when it's bad, it gets very very ugly. Concdding 72 points in one half is no easy accomplishment.