Who are the best vet. minimum players available next season?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I dont like the ideas of bibby and tmac....bibby is old and washed up, he dont play defense and Id rather see Tdoug start then him. Tmac has had some nice games this year but hes also had alotta games where hes done nothin. AI might be a decent option but i expect the knicks to make a trade at the deadline next year anways, involving billups + Fields + others + draft pick(s) for CP3. Douglas is a good backup so the defensless AI and bibby wont be needed.

:agreed::thumbsup::gony:

I dont like the ideas of bibby and tmac....bibby is old and washed up, he dont play defense and Id rather see Tdoug start then him. Tmac has had some nice games this year but hes also had alotta games where hes done nothin. AI might be a decent option but i expect the knicks to make a trade at the deadline next year anways, involving billups + Fields + others + draft pick(s) for CP3. Douglas is a good backup so the defensless AI and bibby wont be needed.
I don't get why you guys want cp3. Hes not as good as he was before, hes injury prone,hes not strong,and we will need to give up role players for him plus we'll be in cap hell.Im a HUGE cp3 fan but getting him would be the worst possible that can ever happen.