dampier

JJtheKnick

Starter
if we can hardly get dampier i doubt we are ganna get swift. i would rather focus only on dampier then swift. and after something goes down then look at swift and see what they want.

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
I just read that Atlanta's signing of Drobnjak put their cap space at 6.75 which is lower than Damp wants ...yes?
Does this mean they are out of the Damp race?
I mean they do need other positions

JJtheKnick

Starter
dont matter because mavs are ganna get him. they couldent get shaq so then went for the next best thing they can get there hands on.

6thman

Benchwarmer
:evil: :evil: How does it come taht the mavericks have so much money?? :rolling: :rolling:
I really wanted Dampier to be a knicks, with him we could have gone very far in the PO, now it's gonna be difficult inside!!!

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
It's gonna be tough, but it's a long season and anything can happen. Lets hope Stephon isnt too worn out by all the ass whippins he and the US are taking in Greece so he can run with JC H20 and TT!!

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Anybody who the thought signing Dampier would have put us over the top is nuts. We would have been better, but not a championship team. I still think we should focus on someone who rebounds, shot blocks, and can run the floor. We get a person like that and we'll be in the thick of it.

JJtheKnick

Starter
it might have not made us the best team but it would have done so much to have a threat in the low post like dampier. if he would have came it would have been nothing but good.

dacash

Benchwarmer
all this dampier ad swift talk and niether is coming.anybody think a trade to portland for abdur-rahiem and theo ratliff would sure up our frontline. i know rahiem hate being in portland

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
raheim is nice, and can really contribute to the team, but i dont think we have anyone other then kt that could interest them, and raheim dont got the kinda leverage to force a trade yet