Gallinari's Father visits Knicks Practice facility

So Frank Isola tweeted that Gallos dad was at the practice facility today.....This is How i think it went down.......

PapaGallo: "Ah Hello Mike! So very good to see you!"

NoD'Antoni: "Uhh hey uh Mr.Gallinari what yah doing here?"

PapaGallo: "I came to see my old Olimpia Milano friend and my Son, the future star of the Knicks ahh?"

NoD'Antoni: Oh im guessing you havent seen any sports related article or Telivision program in the last month......

PapaGallo: What are youa talkin about? Go get Gallo and lets all head down to the Olive Garden! Aye we can Bring that big funny Russian ah?

NoD'Antoni: Um uh Mr.Gallinari ummm Timmy doesnt play here anymore...

PapaGallo: Oh thatsa to bad i knew thata big Bastard would get cut! You no need big men in Mike D'Antoni system! haha!

NoD'Antnoni: Gallo doesnt play here anymore ether.....

PapaGallo: What?

NoD'Antoni: Yeah we traded him for Carmelo....

PapaGallo: Who the **** is Carmelo ah??!?!?!?!?!? You tradea my son, he who has the potential to be half as good as Dirk Nowitzki, for some scrub named Carmela!!!!!!!!!

(Papa Gallo runs around fliping tables and screaming in Itallian, he runs out the facility and on his way out pushes over Donnie Walsh in his wheelchair)

nyk_nyk

All Star
So Frank Isola tweeted that Gallos dad was at the practice facility today.....This is How i think it went down.......

PapaGallo: "Ah Hello Mike! So very good to see you!"

NoD'Antoni: "Uhh hey uh Mr.Gallinari what yah doing here?"

PapaGallo: "I came to see my old Olimpia Milano friend and my Son, the future star of the Knicks ahh?"

NoD'Antoni: Oh im guessing you havent seen any sports related article or Telivision program in the last month......

PapaGallo: What are youa talkin about? Go get Gallo and lets all head down to the Olive Garden! Aye we can Bring that big funny Russian ah?

NoD'Antoni: Um uh Mr.Gallinari ummm Timmy doesnt play here anymore...

PapaGallo: Oh thatsa to bad i knew thata big Bastard would get cut! You no need big men in Mike D'Antoni system! haha!

PapaGallo: Who the **** is Carmelo ah??!?!?!?!?!? You tradea my son, he who has the potential to be half as good as Dirk Nowitzki, for some scrub named Carmela!!!!!!!!!

(Papa Gallo runs around fliping tables and screaming in Itallian, he runs out the facility and on his way out pushes over Donnie Walsh in his wheelchair)

That was hilarious lol. You need to make this scene at xtranormal.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Gallo's dad and D'ant were roommates and good friends. D'ant is Gallos godfather, he was there to visit D'ant. Funny non the less.

lol after dantoni says we traded Gallo I would put "............................................................" as his dads responses lmao.. good job tho

RunningJumper

Super Moderator

hahahaha:lol:

Gallo's father wasn't the only one who made a visit to the Knicks practice facility... So was Mike D'Antoni's agent.

-The Knicks just made the playoffs for the 1st time in 7 years.

-MDA's agent shorty arrives to the Knicks practice facility.

Two + two will always = 4. Take it for what it's worth, but a contract extension for our coach could seriously be in the works.

Gallo's father wasn't the only one who made a visit to the Knicks practice facility... So was Mike D'Antoni's agent.

-The Knicks just made the playoffs for the 1st time in 7 years.

-MDA's agent shorty arrives to the Knicks practice facility.

Two + two will always = 4. Take it for what it's worth, but a contract extension for our coach could seriously be in the works.