Marbury/K. Thomas

newmove

Rotation player
Yeah that's right. I know it's big money spoiling great players but damn, how come they have no respect, no pride for their country? I would've done all my best and even more if I had a chance to represent...

newmove

Rotation player
The only one way they'll improve is they change their spoiled attitude which is obvious gonna be hard.

JJtheKnick

Starter
yea and they dont have all the time in the world ether. man if the rreally good plays went like shaq and kobe it would have been way to easy for the USA

newmove

Rotation player
Shaq yeah but not kobe. I wish T-Mac and Big Ben were there...

rady edit
It's the last time i want to read something like that about kobe on this board

Blumatic

Rotation player
JJtheKnick said:
Blumatic said:
Marbury is not a superstar b/c he is not on a winning team. Iverson is but he can't break the zone neither. The only way to break a zone is to shootthe ball well from outside. Or quick passes in the middle. Jason Kidd went through the same bashing Marbury went through before he wen to the Nets. Now that Kidd went to the Finals twice he is known as a superstar (point guard). If there is a problem with Marbury in these Oplympics it is his defense. He needs to do a better job.

What? you have to be on a winning to to be a superstar what about ray allen, T-Mac, lebron james, Paul Pierce and Vince Carter and there is so many more. marbury is one of the best if not the best PG in the NBA.

I think he is but he is not considered as one. If you think Marbury has the same status as T-Mac the ur wrong. Ray Allen is a star but not a super one. Vince Carter is on the border line right now. He is slowly losing his status. He still big but with him being on a bad team for so long no one wants to watch his team so he loses his status. T-Mac is doing fine but he is not as big as Kobe even though they are almost the same player. Marbury does not go deep in the playoffs so no greatness is talked around him. He my favorite player but lets be honest, he doesn't have that status.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Brown is asking Marbury to run the team and pass first. Marbury is a scorer and not used to just thinking pass all the time. How many times in the olympics did you see Marbury pass a wide open shot?? Its taking him out of his flow, his game, thats why he is missing his shots. He been making some really nice passes though. I think if Brown really wants to win the gold medal this year he would let the players go out there and just do what they do best, which is PLAY BALL!! He is being a control freak trying to mold all these allstars into a team, molding them to do exactly what he wants, which is making everybody worse.

JJtheKnick

Starter
dasilva1079 said:
Brown is asking Marbury to run the team and pass first. Marbury is a scorer and not used to just thinking pass all the time. How many times in the olympics did you see Marbury pass a wide open shot?? Its taking him out of his flow, his game, thats why he is missing his shots. He been making some really nice passes though. I think if Brown really wants to win the gold medal this year he would let the players go out there and just do what they do best, which is PLAY BALL!! He is being a control freak trying to mold all these allstars into a team, molding them to do exactly what he wants, which is making everybody worse.

DURRR!!!!! hes a point gaurd your supose to pass first and shoot later thats what a PG IS!!!!!!!!

dacash

Benchwarmer
well he just cemented himself in history by scoring 31 to lead the us against spain.when he was needed his shots fell,still think we should trade him?

newmove

Rotation player
He proved he can take as many shots and score as many as he wants any time he wants. That's a state of greatness. Man, I'm so excited! After that game only a dumbass would like to trade Stephon!