New Knicks Logo

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
I think this is a new logo because i saw it a couple days back on ESPN when they were discussing something about the team. I noticed it was the same logo and i do believe its a new logo because the logo was never like this, it was always the classic black outline

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I think this is a new logo because i saw it a couple days back on ESPN when they were discussing something about the team. I noticed it was the same logo and i do believe its a new logo because the logo was never like this, it was always the classic black outline

Wow. That sentence was confusing. :beer:

insanity4289

Benchwarmer

Your grammar and sentence structure is comparable to an 11 year old.

BTW the logo hasn't changed, it is a different color scheme.

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
Your grammar and sentence structure is comparable to an 11 year old.

BTW the logo hasn't changed, it is a different color scheme.
I realize how confusing that sentence is LOL. I meant to say that ESPN used the logo shown in this thread. Which makes me believe it's a new logo.

But no need for the insults or anything. I'm not writing an essay am I? So i guess my grammar doesn't matter that much. Let it go Mr. Grammar Police. Either that or go teach an English class because no one cares what you think of my grammar.

Edit: Oh and i just realized, are you comparing my grammar to an 11 year old? or to the GRAMMAR of an 11 year old? We can all pick on each other for grammar but it won't change much.

Last edited: