Where do we go from here?

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
Try to get baron davis and grant hill.

Ruled us out after the imminent Chandler signing. His choices are down to Spurs and Suns. I would've loved him too. I also wanted Caron Butler but he went to the Clips. I think our best choices are Will Chandler or Anthony Parker.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
see legitimate PG means Paul, Williams, Rose etc. and for the next 4-5 years that unlikely, barring an unexpected trade of one of our big 3; which is again highly unlikely. By this signing its clear STAT, Melo, and Chandler are our guys. we just need a Pg to distribute and we could find that in whats available. At the end of the day it was either Billups-Melo-STAT and NO C. but now were at Melo-STAT-Chandler which is a much better position. baron Davis is a great short term fix. Barea is an excellent option if he takes an MLE. we have options to complete our lineup

to the bolded part: no it doesn't. Legit means capable of not turning it over 9 times a game, making an open shot when it presents itself and playing good defense. I think star point guards are the most overrated position in the league, to be honest.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
well yea, but solid PG is all we really need, its just a meaning thing. i interpret it differently than you loll. but a solid PG will do wonders for us this year. so long as they can get the ball to melo on the wing and we run plays from there that frontcourt will account for a huge part of our offense so i hope we have solid backcourt to hurt teams on a nightly basis.

Hill is a bitch and he used us ( again ) so he's out the question. if we could get Davis & Thomas for the min. and Richardson for the MLE were sitting pretty

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
How about DeShawn Stevenson? anyone? i love his defense can knock down the 3. PLUS he hates lebron and so do we. it'll all come down if he could put money aside and come to ny and play for a championship this season virtually

fender0577

Rotation player
155630_o.gif

lol, that's classic.