The Four Knicks Coming Back/Debuting Hype Thread!

KingCharles34

All Star
^

Well i gotta admit I like some songs from Carter 3 and even 4 :redface:

Sometimes he can still be aiight but for every song of his i like he makes about 5 or 6 songs that hurt my ears. Ill give him more credit then the others, at least he respects the history of rap but his lazyness on some of his tracks has hurt the rap game. Awkward flows, garbage lyrics, and singin is what hip hops all about now...mixed with some faggotry :eek:hboy: I dont know whats with this skinny jean rainbow movement. Scust :barf:

delat27

Rookie
melo will raise with lin tomorrow...

if melo does come back tomorrow...u will see this team in action...lin will have a new assits record, melo and stats will be 20+/7+ and chandler will have a double double...plus all the points from novak, shump and fields...

CoolClyde

if melo does come back tomorrow...u will see this team in action...lin will have a new assits record, melo and stats will be 20+/7+ and chandler will have a double double...plus all the points from novak, shump and fields...

why the hell you talkin bout the Knicks, can't you tell this is now a rap music thread? GTFO!!
:afro:

jk:smokin:

iSaYughh

Starter
mixed with some faggotry :eek:hboy: I dont know whats with this skinny jean rainbow movement. Scust :barf:

:agreed:

A lot of these foolcat "rappers" are one spit away from being clones of Redfoo and LMFAO.

Yo, the topchoice MC/rap thread is gold; but whenever there's some time to kill, I wouldn't a hate "worst of" thread, to expose and roast those that suck.

Btw, Lil Wayne...IMO...ruined what could have been of Niki Minaj, and got her on this course of bombastic, overproduced bullshit and foolish pop-rock shit that makes Lady Gaga look hood.

edit -- obligatory basketball comment ;)....this thread is pretty sick, good highlights, and I'm amped for us to be full force.

I havent been able to get into J Cole...the only current rappers i listen to are slaughterhouse, dmx, mobb deep, Nas, Rae Ghost and Meth...basically the rappers that have been around for a while. They're all still droppin new material. And I should add Styles P and the Lox to that, Busta Rhymes still drops some good songs too. Mainstream rap is just horrible and disrespectful to the pioneers. U got wayne and drake acting like f*gs, wiz khalifa lookin anorexic...its just too soft now. I do see Lupe and J Cole as 2 of the best younger mainstream rappers in the game even though I dont listen to them. I acknowledge that they're alot more lyrical then wayne, drake, and wiz
You get a rep just for listening to Slaughterhouse.