GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
This is what being a sports fan is all about. We're down but not out. You must believe that otherwise you should start watching fishing shows.

Reading some of these posts I believe not a lot of you actually played sports in an organized setting. You're too emotional and jump from side to side in a blink.

Yeah I was pissed too watching that first half but I will never start bashing my own team. The calls will even out by the end of the game.

la2ny

Starter
Guys also don't completely give up because of one game. The Mavs got destroyed in game 1 last June too and were getting tore a new one in game 2 aswell until the magic happened so don't just throw in the towel because of how it looks from one half. I'm not saying we're the Mavs, but if anyone can replicate what they did It could be us with the 3 point shooting and having a star player who can go unconscious at any given moment

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
you tell me one thing from the first half that makes you believe we cana ctually comeback...they outclassed us...that was just earth shattering to our confidence. They just realized theyll be playing the Heat and the refs. Lebron in the 1st rd. of the playoffs is no different from lebron in regular season. There isnt enough pressure on him to choke yet. We think our defense is good but we just saw what a true great defense is...were ****ed...I pray they let us take one at home so we can say this year was some type of progresss i guess...**** I feel like my nuts just got stomped

I know that was the worst first half played by the Knicks for the whole season, but I believe this team has heart. I've seen this team fight back and win when it seemed impossible. I just can't believe some of you guys give up after one bad half.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
What's crazy is that Miami isn't even playing that great.

The game got blown wide open due to the Knicks 13 second quarter turnovers.

The game was close with the foul discrepancy, the flopping and bad shooting from Melo.

Stop turning the ball over, and this game is winnable.

Easier said than done against the Heat defence. They have gone back to playing the way they did at the beginning of the season, before they lost interest in the regular season.

Its the type of defence that wins championships lets be honest here. We don't stand a chance against it. Its the main reason why we are turning the ball over and giving them all kinds of easy points. Its no coincidence we turned it over 13 times in the 2nd quarter because all of them were caused by the Heat defence. Im just hoping the heat become complacent and we manage to steal game 2.

roflbot.jpg

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
and the league gets mad and defensive when people talk about the game being fixed.

I always thought certain games were through out my yrs watching and seen the favortism far too often

Tim only enforced what I already knew when he was busted

la2ny

Starter
Yes but the Heat have been pretty aggressive. Lebron and Wade taking it to the tin early and often to draw fouls.

Just to compare, Lebron has taken 7 shots and scored 23 points. Melo at one point took 7 shots and didn't make a single one. He is now 1-9. Thats pretty unacceptable from our so called star player in the most important games of the season.

Hard to believe that Melo makes more money than Lebron. What a joke. :teeth:

Yes they have but at the same time a ton have been bull calls.

By that logic Kobe makes more than anybody and shoots 9-26 all the time, but comes up clutch all the time

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
I know that was the worst first half played by the Knicks for the whole season, but I believe this team has heart. I've seen this team fight back and win when it seemed impossible. I just can't believe some of you guys give up after one bad half.

I know man im just emotional..I ****ing hate the heat. I ****ing hate lebron. I was so pumped it was like the hottest chick warming you up just to stomp her 5 inch heel through your SHIT! I believe in my KnICKS thatw as just real hard on the psyche. Imma pack one up and enjoy the ride

iSaYughh

Starter
Guys also don't completely give up because of one game. The Mavs got destroyed in game 1 last June too and were getting tore a new one in game 2 aswell until the magic happened so don't just throw in the towel because of how it looks from one half. I'm not saying we're the Mavs, but if anyone can replicate what they did It could be us with the 3 point shooting and having a star player who can go unconscious at any given moment

Cant be understated. One game is one game.

Not having a decent Chandler...that alone makes the game completely out of whack for us on so many levels, right off the bat.

Also, no matter what, every game will come down to how well Melo plays, and spefically how he compares to Lebron in that given game. So....

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Yes they have but at the same time a ton have been bull calls.

By that logic Kobe makes more than anybody and shoots 9-26 all the time, but comes up clutch all the time

Some have been bullshit calls but not all. Alot are because the heat have been aggressive and not limited to shooting 3's and jumpshots which are contested.

Besides, you'd expect there to be whistles if you play lebron james.

Kobe also has 5 championships to his name. What a stupid comparison.

la2ny

Starter
Some have been bullshit calls but not all. Alot are because the heat have been aggressive and not limited to shooting 3's and jumpshots which are contested.

Besides, you'd expect there to be whistles if you play lebron james.

Kobe also has 5 championships to his name. What a stupid comparison.

Actually it isn't because rings isn't apart of this discussion. I understand that whole" you have rings so it doesn't matter, you get a pass" argument, but Kobe gets crucified about his shooting even with 5 rings. The money and shots they take are the point and Melo and Kobe take some of the most difficult shots in the NBA.