Is Melo's Injury Legit? Conspiracy? + The Melo War

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Happy New Year, KO. It's been a long while since I've dropped in. Good to read some old, familiar minds again.

The aim of this piece is to provoke. I have a new forum to replace a previous one, and I'm trying to give it the exposure it needs to make the entire process worth my while. You can check it out here http://obglobal.proboards.com/board/1/general-board.

I'd love some feedback on it, if you'd all not mind. Pardon the spamness.

Re the video, the conspiracy theory's pretty bold, I admit. But when you consider the way Dolan's looked to his medical staff's prowess/shady maneuvering in the past, if we consider Melo's brand and his cash pyramid, why should we not be calling this whole scenario in to question?

Maybe Melo is saving face and a fall from grace? I can be forgiven for thinking it, can't I? I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Then there's the Melo war. As I say, we don't have much else to talk about except the draft and free agency, so why not light it up? I get the inclination that Kiyaman has been hogging the detractor's side up in here.:smokin:. Reliable as ever.

Thank you, KO.com.

@Rady - I ended up burning vBulletin for Pro Boards. vBulletin was almost the death of me :lol:

Kiyaman

Legend
Is this a discussion post or an invitation to the OBglobal?? ;)

ha ha funny .. OB origin is KO cthu
Aggy bout the 5-30 start from the $124M Man!

The owner of the Knicks are the only one allowed to give out eccentric contracts to President ($60M), Coach ($40), and and player ($124M).
Which leaves us with the theory .. Dolan & Melo vs Phil & Fisher

With Melo out the remainder of the Knicks final 41 games, there's hope for Phil in trading for a player who wont refuse the trade of playing for a Knicks team without the Ball-Hogger Melo the remaining 41 games.
The last two times Melo went out with a long injury (2008) his team (Nuggets) lead by Chauncey Billups played team-ball all the way to the WCF, the 2nd Melo injury (2011) Melo team (Knicks) lead by a D.League LinSanity went from a 8-15 record to a 15-15 record with ball-hogger Melo on the bench wearing street cloth.
Where is LinSanity when u need him more than the next team???

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Is this a discussion post or an invitation to the OBglobal?? ;)

Well, the way things are going around here......

Used to be a sensational forum. I see that you yourself dragged up the topic of the state of this forum, actually. It's a shame that it's gone the way it has, but that was courtesy of some bad decision making.

Doesn't help that the Knicks suck, I guess, and that certainly hasn't done my forum any favors because so many fans can't bring themselves to watch this bogus team. There's also the fact that social media dominates discussions that used to be had on forums, but social media doesn't have the platform for any real input or creativity for fans of sports teams.

Anyway, I'm ****ting on now.

Good to see that some faithfuls are still here. :thumbsup:

skisloper

Starter
Crazy⑧s;287620 said:
Well, the way things are going around here......

Used to be a sensational forum. I see that you yourself dragged up the topic of the state of this forum, actually. It's a shame that it's gone the way it has, but that was courtesy of some bad decision making.

Doesn't help that the Knicks suck, I guess, and that certainly hasn't done my forum any favors because so many fans can't bring themselves to watch this bogus team. There's also the fact that social media dominates discussions that used to be had on forums, but social media doesn't have the platform for any real input or creativity for fans of sports teams.

Anyway, I'm ****ting on now.

Good to see that some faithfuls are still here. :thumbsup:

The Knicks lose very game....I do not by the fact that we are close in some of them....seems like every team knows they can beat the Knicks and when it gets close they just turn it on something we cannot do......This Forum will get exciting with the draft and PJ's moves for next year...

It's a shame to have two separate Knicks forums each having only a handful of people posting in game threads. Maybe some day this team will be good enough again to overcome forum history and re-unite people with a fellow love of the orange and blue.

Kiyaman

Legend
It's a shame to have two separate Knicks forums each having only a handful of people posting in game threads. Maybe some day this team will be good enough again to overcome forum history and re-unite people with a fellow love of the orange and blue.

So true .. although i like visiting both forums, Crazy8 creativeness is outstanding!
My thoughts before the season were Phil Jackson new Knicks having a struggling .500 season with members of OB & KO finding it hard not to post in both forums.
I had faith in rookie coach Derek Fisher .. until i watch a couple of Duke games this season .. Okafor is the real deal!
It will b a Miracle on 33 st. if Phil put Okafor in a Knicks uniform!!!!!!