Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Denver Nuggets 9:00pm 3/8/2016

tiger0330

Legend
60-49 Denver at the half. 38 points in the paint. Not a good way to start this road trip against a lottery team in the west playing w/o their best player Gallo.

Kiyaman

Legend
D.Will n Melo are wing SF players when Faried is on the court .. Faried ownership of the paint Glass couldve been cut short with Lopez n Quinn with Melo or D.Will in a lineup .. SMH

mafra

Legend
My disdain for Galloway grows with each game. I think this D-league chump should be sent back to Westchester. He's a mediocre defender who can't score and averages approx .00001 assists a game.

mafra

Legend
We are not supposed to lose to Denver .. dont we got their franchise player melo .. WTF

Melo has 22 points (7-15), 5 rebounds and 2 assists. Not Melo's fault that Grant blindly drives into defender, falls down, throws it to a DEn player for a
Fast break dunk.

mafra

Legend
Galloway is 0-3 from FT line. All in his head folks. Zero confidence. Cannot go into next season with LG as a top-4 guard on this team. With Wroten... Looks like we cut LG.

Kiyaman

Legend
My disdain for Galloway grows with each game. I think this D-league chump should be sent back to Westchester. He's a mediocre defender who can't score and averages approx .00001 assists a game.

We need to take Afflalo off the court anytime Gallo is put in the lineup .. Calderon n Gallo play better without Afflalo in lineup

mafra

Legend
Afflalo messes up the Grant n Gallo backcourt tandem

Galloway is garbage. He tries, so I can't bash him completely... But he's not an NBA player. He can't shoot, never gets an assist, is slow, not particularly athletic, and is constantly watching his man driving into the paint...

mafra

Legend
At least Grant is attacking the basket and rebounding. But, all 4 NYK guards combined have 8 assists. Not good.

6 points and 6 rebounds combined for Rolo and KP not good either, especially since DEN has like 50 points in the paint.

(And what was Grant thinking extending arm and grabbing Jokic's shirt and holding it... Then he throws ball to Barton)